🍕6🍕

(A/n: might just be me, but 'don't know what to do' by blackpink might go well with this chapter so y'all should play it while reading :D)

Y/N's POV

I sat down on the bench. It was 7 o'clock. I was crying but not that loud. I didn't want anyone to judge me.

I don't understand. We've been together for 3 years and our relationship ends because of distance? He didn't look as sad as I was when he wanted to break up. Does he really love me?

Crap I'm late for work-

"I finally found you!"

I look up to see an out of breath Hyun Suk. What is he doing here?

"Everyone's worried about you. What're you doing here?! And at night?!"

I just kept quiet. I didn't wanna talk. I didn't wanna say anything...

"Did something happened?"

He gasp.

"Don't tell me... You and Yoonbin didn't make up?!"

I started ugly crying. He quickly check his pockets to see if he had anything. But it was all just full of lip balms.

"He... Said... he wants to break up... Because... he's moving!"

I said while crying my eyes out. Hyunsuk started panicking.

"We've been... together for... 3 years! I don't know... what to do... how do I stop... liking him?"

Hyunsuk gives up and gives me his shirt to cry on. I started to wet his shirt. I'm not the type to cry in front of friends but i was too upset.

"How about this then. Instead of crying over Yoonbin..."

Hyunsuk turns around and face me.

"You go out with me."

No One's POV

Y/n gives him a weird look. They both stare at each other awkwardly and Hyunsuk started making weird reactions.

"I Uh... I... I think I left my lip balm in the toaster- I mean drawer-"

"Ok sure."

Hyunsuk look at Y/n. Y/n smiles an okay smile. Hyunsuk was confused. Why would she say okay so easily? Little did he know, y/n just needed someone to heal her broken heart.

She didn't have any feelings for Hyunsuk.

"I'll be in your care,"

The next day~

"Yah. What's this?"

"Hmm?"

"I heard you broke up with Yoonbin. Now you're dating hyunsuk?! Spill the tea."

"Where did you hear that from?"

"There's a blabber mouth called-"

"Your Boyfriend?"

"No, Doyoung-"

"Who the hell is Doyoung-"

"AnyWAYS, hyunsuk?"

"He's not a bad person..."

"I know he isn't. But... do you actually like him? Like want to date him like him?"

"... I'm just giving him a chance."

"Well you and Yoonbin could've done Long distance relationship but you didn't give it a chance-"

"He was the one who wanted to break up. Not me..."

She stares at me and then sighs. I look away and tried to think of happy things but all in my mind was Yoonbin.

"You're probably thinking of Yoonbin, huh? It's hard to get over him probably... You guys have been together for like 3 years..."

Awkward silence. I bite my lips but tears were already falling. Thank god the place was empty...

"People change... But why am I the only one like this? How can everything be so... overwhelming? I don't know what to do... I don't know what to do without him."

She consoles me as I cried. She went back to the kitchen to take tissues. Suddenly, I felt someone patting my head. I look up. It was Choi Hyun Suk. He hugs me tight.

"That's why I told you, to fall in love with me instead."

Author's Note:

Check out (1,2) by Queen Lee Hi! Hyun Suk is featured inside!!!