🍕3🍕

Y/N's POV

I enter the class and sat at the far back. I hate class. What's the point of taking notes when I'm too tired. Minhye enters the classroom and sat beside me.

The whole morning, I didn't even get a single text from Yoonbin... I'm getting worried...

"Sorry about yesterday..."

"It's fine,"

"Did you bring the pizza home or...?"

"I gave it to a random dude,"

"What?!"

"Shush the teacher is coming,"

She stares at me and faces the front. I wonder if it's a right thing to give him the pizza... he was kind of weird but he's a good person I Guess... and he was kinda handsome.

I got bored of class and Minhye was already asleep. I switched on my phone. Should I apologise to Yoonbin? I'm scared... what if he thinks I'm annoying?

Bin Bin 💕

Me
I'm sorry
Me
Can we forget about last night?
Read, 8:30am

Did he just read my messages? He'd usually reply... even if it was short. After our fights, he'll usually say it's fine or he'll be first to apologise. Does he hate me now?

When class ends, I woke Minhye up and we walked to the cafeteria for food. I bought a stuffed bread while Minhye bought a bag of chips.

I didn't take a single bite. The only thing in my mind was Yoonbin... I didn't see him around...

"Hey, you okay?"

Minhye ask and I snapped out of my daydream.

"Uh... yeah I'm fine..."

"Are you and Yoonbin still fighting?"

I stayed silent. She sighs.

"What was the fight really about?"

"It's fine... I'm okay. I'm sure he's just busy,"

"I told you he's bad news. I told you not to date bad boys like Yoonbin. Good boys like Yedam are-"

"He's not a bad boy... he just looks like one. He's sweet and fluffy in the inside..."

He may look mean but he's sweet. He really is.

Maybe I'm just overthinking. When classes were over, me and Minhye head over to the pizza restaurant we work at. But at the counter, I saw a familiar face.

"You sure you she doesn't work here? She's rude and looks grouchy. If she was green, she'd look like the grinch."

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm pretty sure none of our staffs look like that."

He sighs and turn around to leave but that's where she saw us.

"Ah! Ms Grinch!"

"Excuse me-"

"I wanted to thank you for the pizza yesterday!"

"How did you know I work here..."

Holy shit is he a stalker-

"Ah... since you didn't tell me which one you were from, I search the entire city..."

I don't know if that's suppose to be creepy or some pure determination.

"Just to say thank you?"

"Yeah... and I needed to pay you back."

"I told you, it's free of charge... Oh and your raincoat. I don't have it with me now..."

"Ah... don't worry..."

I gave him a sorry look. Minhye tapped my shoulder signalling we had to change. I waved goodbye to the guy but then...

"Wait... what's your name?"

"Choi Hyun suk."