Irene held her breath once more, waiting for the lights in the room to turn on, and the owner of the shadow would enter. The air had a bit of discomfort in her nervousness and confusion. However, it seems like things haven't happened as Irene imagined, but another shadow appeared. The door is still open, making Irene quietly sitting under the table, observing two shadows. A high one low opposite each other.

"Yerim, I want to talk to you." She immediately realized this was the voice of the so-called Joonho she had met just now. Irene saw Yerim still standing still, long after she heard the voice. "What is up?" The voice was soft and quiet but it could be heard very clearly in it. Irene saw Joonho's shadow reaching out to take Yerim's hand.

"Yerim, I really miss you. How long have I not returned to Kim Gia?" Irene's eyes widened. What conversation is she listening to? Aren't these two brothers of each other? Is it a bit inappropriate to talk like that? Soon, she saw Yerim immediately jerk her hand away from the other's grip. The attitude was very different when she was with Seulgi.

"Joonho, would you bother to be careful in your words. You should know your identity." The voice was still low but Irene could hear the impatience and a little annoyance in Yerim's tone. What did the other person do that was treated so badly by her? Irene wondered. Did he always bother Yerim to make her uncomfortable? However, Joonho's statement really made Irene surprise.

"Yerim, I am just the adopted child in this family like Seulgi, if you give me a chance. I can immediately talk to the president." Irene pursed her lips, rewinding the sentence many times in her head to make sure she did not hear wrong. He just said Seulgi is Kim's adopted daughter to join him. So .. Yerim and Seulgi really have a family relationship, but there is no bloodline. The fact that Yerim loves Seulgi is completely possible. It may be indecent to the eyes of an outsider, but compared to morality, it is extremely normal.

Yerim's voice cut off Irene's thought circuit. "Do you think you can match Seulgi? I always consider Seulgi to be my family, and you, I only consider you an outsider no more or less. Your story here is in the name of caring for the sick. My father did not make me change my feelings for him, he did not try too much, it was like that in the end." She said so much, very sour. It seems that Yerim doesn't really have much patience with this person. So, President Kim is not feeling well in him. However, Irene still doesn't understand, why Yerim has such a strong attitude towards this person. If it is an outsider, Seulgi is also an outsider to Kim Gia. However, ever since dinner, Irene felt that only Joonho was a black in a white flock of sheep. Where is the source of the attack? Is it because Yerim loves Seulgi, so he doesn't care about that?

"Yerim, I really don't understand. Because I try so hard, why do you keep running away from me all the time? How can I understand your feelings for me? I even become a doctor to treat him like my own father "Joonho said. Joohyun didn't mean much, but it was one of the stupidest sentences she'd ever heard. Who has set the rules if a person who is good to his family will have a love?

"How you deal with my father has nothing to do with my affair. The things you are doing, I don't force you, it is your own voluntary" Thousands of questions kept running through Irene's head. . She didn't understand why Kim had two daughters. She was certain that the other Saeron girl was the Kim because the five officers were like Kim President and Yerim unexpectedly. However, why did he receive two adopted children? What does Joonho do besides taking care of him? Why do they have all SY trading contracts?

"Do you have a position that is not good? Say it, why have you never put me in your eyes? Why are you and him the same, that you let Seulgi admitted by him and you?" Joonho again questioned Yerim. But, Irene can see standing in front of Joonho's anger, Yerim still keeps a cold attitude to the extreme. Only voice is changing, but it is not in a good way. On the contrary, she was extremely tough and didn't hesitate to hurt the other person.