Episode 6 "Soul Friends"

Theme song

Brought to you by :

Written and produced  by Tori Cole  First aired on  12-03-19

Written and produced by Tori Cole
First aired on 12-03-19

Clary's Pov

As soon as I drew that rune I remembered, it was like cramming for a test, only about ten thousand times more intense. I remember stopping Johnathan, I remember my conversation with Ithuriel, I remember my family, I remember Jace. As if he can hear his name in my head he's in front of me, telling me he loves me and I finally feel complete. I'm me again after so long.

Instead of answering him I put my hands on either side of his face and crush our lips together. That same fire tingles through my veins, as he instantly deepens our kiss, making me feel alive again. His lips don't just leave fire and sparks in their wake but hope, something I had lost. It feels like everything, he feels like everything, he feels like my home. And that's exactly where I am now in his arms... home.

I hear a cough and only then do I realize there are others in the room with us, I can feel my cheeks heating up as I lift my head away from Jace to meet the three pairs of eyes staring at me in awe.

I look at Simon, for the first time really look at him and it's all I can do not to cry. I then look to Izzy and last but not least to my father Luke. Then I'm running crushing myself into him, "dad," I sob into his chest. He squeezes me tighter.

"I never stopped fighting for you." Luke breathes.

"Neither did I, " Jace wraps his arms around the both of us huddling us all together. I look up to Simon and Izzy who is awkwardly silently standing off to the side. It's confusing but right now I'm too happy to think much of it. Remembering is the greatest gift I could have ever asked for.

***********

"I Don't understand, how are you back?" Simon asks still weary. "This is dangerous."

"Shut up Simon," Izzy says surprising me as she hesitantly walks up to me hands outstretched as if she's scared of my reaction.

"Izzy," I say softly as I step out of Jace's arms, " my parabati." As soon I say it Izzy yelps and then grabs me with tears streaming down her face.

She cries into my hair, a soft wail that breaks my heart, my memories didn't only affect me and Jace, the pain reached everyone but I'm back. I'm back.

When she lifts her head she smiles at me and backs away slightly, "this belongs to you." She says taking a necklace from around her neck and putting it into my hands. I recognize it immediately the necklace with the emerald feather wing, my mother gave it to me when I was a child and I wore it until I got my sight.