twenty six

"yo sharky" edwin giggled as the boys walked into the empty hotel suite that only nick was in.

"call me that again and see if i don't pop you in the fucking mouth" nick rolled his eyes, still salty about this morning with les.

"i don't think leslie would like it if you hurt me" edwin plopped down on the bed next to him.

"why does everyone keep mentioning leslie? like fuck, can we just forget about her already damn" the boy threw his phone at a wall.

"what is your fucking deal bro? acting like you don't still like her and shit" zion exclaimed from a corner.

"of course i fucking like her but i can't have her so can everyone just stop mentioning her?" nick shook his head.

"i wouldn't say you can't have her ya know" austin winked.

"yeah, anything is possible" brandon laughed.

nick looked around at the room in confusion. the four other boys exchanged that clearly mischievous glance.

"what the fuck did y'all do?" he rolled his eyes.

a silence paused the room. the mischievous glance became a smile on everyone's face, well except nick who still didn't know. a knock pounded on the hotel door. nick walked over to open it because all the other boys had gone inside the bedroom.

"who is it?" nick asked from the inside.

"nicholas mara open the door it's too cold out here" leslie yelped.

he frantically unbolted the top lock and swung the door open, to find his perfect girl on the other side shivering.

"may i come in?" leslie waited for some sort of reaction from nick.

he nodded his head still in a feeling of shock. leslie walked over to the small kitchen and set down the bags of nandos chicken for the boys.

"what—what are you doing here? i thought you said—you said we can't do this anymore" nick mumbled as he stared at the floor.

"yeah, well your boys over there convinced me to leave the company"

"and you just left? without any back up plan?" nick squired his eyes i'm surprise.

"do you not know me nicholas? of course there's a backup plan" les laughed walking over to nick.

"is it back in LA or still here?"

"it's wherever prettymuch goes since i'm the new personal assistant and part time producer" leslie smiled big watching nick's expressing change within seconds.

"les, don't play games with me right now. my heart can't handle it" the boy rubbed the back of his neck before picking leslie up and spinning her around the room.

"you can thank b, i think he pulled major strings for this one" leslie giggled as he finally placed her back on the floor.

"i'll thank him later" the boys smiled before grabbing her face in his hands and crashing his lips onto hers.

this was where each of them belonged. no where else would they both ever feel so comfortable than with the other one.

within seconds of their kiss, the rest of the boys had emerged from the room digging into the food les had brought.

"no wonder louis liked nandos chicken so much, this shit is bomb" austin licked his fingers.

"it wasn't louis, it was niall dumbass" nick corrected him.

"it wasn't niall, it was justin" zion jumped in the arguement.

"there was no justin in one direction stupid" edwin rolled his eyes at his bandmate.

the debate continued for over 20 minutes, creating laughter among the table. by 2am, everyone else was asleep except for the love birds.

"so what are your plans for tomorrow ms.montes?" nick asked leslie, who had her head laying down on his chest as they watched the office on tv.

"tomorrow morning i have to go leave my apartment, hire movers, and all that but i should be done by 2pm to help you boys get ready for the show" leslie yawned.

"okay mami, go to sleep now" nick kissed her forehead as the two drifted off to sleep.
_________________
twitter

prettymuch yo, SCALA tonight!!! who's rocking with us tonight? 😈
88 replies—15799 likes
|
user1 ME!!!! i'm so excited to finally meet the LOML @ ZION❤️❤️❤️
|
user2 its all about nick's lane 🥵❤️
|
zionkuwonu you better check with les and make sure it's okay to borrow her mans
|
user3 WAIT SO #NESLIE IS A CONFIRMED THING????
|
austinporter great job z 🙂
|
zionkuwonu fuck me.

__________________
authors note

WOW IM BACK WTF
i was lowkey really struggling with this book
like i have no idea in what direction i want
it to go in, nor if i wanna keep writing it.
so if you have any inspo, drop it in the comments
also i got stuck ready ALL of the stories by
@MAMIMUCH so if you want some actually
quality content, read any of those stories.

i don't know when i'll be back but brb