eight

she had no idea what she was gonna do with her drunk little brother, but most importantly what was she gonna do with a drunk nick? i mean she couldn't take him to his home. she didn't have keys nor did nick apparently. she couldn't take him to her home because of her uncle.

"what are you bitching about? just take him home and i'll tell tio that he's my friend i made at the party" elias whined.

"he's gonna ask why we were at that party in the first place dumbass" leslie whispered as she saw nick had passed out in her backseat.

"i got it, just tell him that we went out to have dinner at dave and busters and we found him there and he invited us to a party and although you said no, i said yes and then you said no and then i left with them, so you had to drive after me but it was too late because when you got there i was drunk already"

"how are you this drunk but manage to make up a damn story" leslie asked confused, thinking that idea could work.

"practice" the boy nodded.

it wasn't her first choice but it was the only option leslie had at the moment. she pulled into the gated driveway of her home and parked her car behind the dozens of other sports cars out front. she entered her home with nicks wrapped around her shoulders and brother slowly behind.

the house was empty, which wasn't any different than a typical friday night. her uncle usually spent his weekends out at parties or promotional events. leslie was just scared that when her uncle did arrive he'd come home and see nick passed out on the floor of his home.

that was a battle for another day though. right now she was done with the day she'd had and all she wanted was a good night sleep.
________________
instagram

prettymuchshade you asked, we found

prettymuchshade you asked, we found. the girl nick posted a picture of earlier tonight is no other than @lesliemontes. she is french montana's assistant, which could be where she knows nick from considering their collaboration 🤔
_________________

the sunrise beamed through the curtains letting in the light that struck leslie's face to awaken. a gave a big yawn and stretched out her arms before reaching over and grabbing her phone. she skimmed through her notification seeing the billions of comments now being posted on her social media platforms.

"hope you die?" leslie read the comments aloud.

"who does?" a voice asked from her floor.

"elias, what are you doing here?"  leslie looked down at her floor where her brother laid.

"nick wouldn't stop snoring so i came in here to ask you if i could sleep in here and well i guess i only made it to the floor. anyways who dies?" he explained finally propping himself up onto her bed to lye down next to his sister.

"nick's groupies found out i was the girl in his post last night so now i'm drowning with hate comments, so i guess i'm deleting my account" she shrugged tossing her phone onto the floor.

"les, you're such a wimp" elias rolled his eyes up towards to ceiling.

"how am i a wimp you dweeb?" his sister asked annoyed.

"do you like this guy?"

"i don't even know him"

"do you fucking like this guy leslie, yea or no?"

"yes you fucker i do"

"then don't be a bitch and man up to the circumstances. don't delete your account, just show these idiots that you're bigger than them"  elias told leslie.

"when did you grow up?" leslie smiled at her brother then giving him a hug.

the two siblings went downstairs to find something to eat, only to find their uncle at the dining table.

"morning" the two said simultaneously.

"well well well, if it isn't the smartass that got kicked out of a military boarding school" french stood up to hug his nephew.

"not like it was our military" elias laughed.

the men hugged for about a minute before letting go and taking a seat as the helpers brought their food out.

"so where did y'all go last night" their guardian asked.

the siblings started at each other before elias spoke up.

"first off, this isn't leslie's fault okay i promise she really tried to guide me away but i just wanted to have some fun tio karim"

"where did you go?" the man asked sternly.

"dave and busters at first" leslie spoke.

"then we saw some of boys that knew leslie and asked if we wanted to go the a party then leslie told them no, but i left with them anyways and then she had to track me down and pick me up but i was already drunk and so was my friend so we brought him home with us." elias explained.

"how'd you track elias down?"

"find my friends" les picked her phone up from the table.

her uncle gave her a grin followed by a wink.

"take eli's friend home when he wakes up les, i'm taking this dumbass to an event with me today" french smacked the top of elias's head.

the girl nodded her head just hopping her uncle didn't take a look inside of her brother's room in curiosity of who the friend could be.

her uncle and brother left within and hour. and a hungover boy still slept in her brothers bed.