Chapter 7:

I woke up and noticed Kami was still with me. He laid next to me on the bed boring slightly. I giggled and lightly kissed his forehead. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Tsu sat on the couch talking with Momo.

"Hey guys." I smiled and walked up to my friends.

"Hey f/n, how did your night go when I left?" Tsu asked. I blushed a little and looked away.

"Are you saying that in curiosity or in you know that Kami stayed over due to the fact was sleeping in my bed with him?" I said not taking a breath and looking right at Tsu.

"Why is he sleeping in your bed?" Momo asked.

"Well I got bored and invited him over we mostly talked and watched a movie. We both got tired and he never left so I let him stay over." I said looking back at the females.

"So your finally accepting the fact that you like him and want to be with him." Momo said. I nodded slightly and looked away. Not long after Kami walks in with my phone.

"Babe a girl on the phone saying she's your sister is wanting to talk to you." He said walking over to me. I grab my phone and listen to the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis its me s/n (sisters name)!"

"Oh hey s/n. What brings you to call me finally?" I roll my eyes.

"Well you see your birthday is coming up and I want to come and celebrate with you. Since it will also be my birthday."

"Yeah I get it were twins. And that would be awesome. Can't wait."

"Me either so I'll see you in like a few hours bye!" She beamed and hung up.

"So what did your twin want?" Tsu asked.

"She want to come here for our birthday." I said with a little excitement in my voice.

"Wait you have a twin?!" Kami asked surprised.

"Yeah but the only way we look alike is our hair and eyes... And everything." I laughed a little. "Oh I think I have a picture of her on my phone!" I said getting out my phone. I flipped through many photos till I found one that had me and my sister before I moved.

I had really short hair like Minas and she had long hair. We both had a (color) streak in out hair and wore a blue sailor dress. We held hands back to back facing the camera. We both had a small grin on our faces. I showed him the picture and his face lit up.

"Wow you two are so cute. Especially you and what's with the streak in your hair?" He asked pointing to our matching streaks.

"Well since we were twins the only way people could tell us apart were our attitudes and hair. I would cut mine short and she would never cut her hair. We also put the same color streak in our hair so people could tell we were close." I explained looking at the photo. "I took this picture before I came to this college. She stayed home and worked at an restaurant since she thought she was awful at everything." I giggled slightly at the memory. "I haven't seen her in quiet some time." I looked back up at Kami. "And she said she would be here in a few hours." He nods.

"Well I need to get back to my room. I'll see you later." He said kissing me on the cheek. I nod and let him leave.

I walked back into my room and grabbed a grey crop top that was loose around my stomach and short shorts. I changed into the clothes and h/s. I put on some thigh high black socks and white boots. I put on a little bit of make up and left.

"Sis said she wants me to pick her up so I would be back later." I said waving to my friends. I leave my dorm room and walk to Kami's room.

When I get there I nock a few times then I hear loud yelling.