Chapter 2:

Perviously on my pikachu

Me-
Wait u live in Tokyo

Pikachu-
Yeah, Y?

Me-
I live in Tokyo

Pikachu-
Whaaat?

And now

Pikachu-
What?

Me-
What school

Pikachu-
Some college for
talented kids

Me-
Really me too

Pikachu-
Really want to meet
IRL

Me-
Idk let me think
about it

Pikachu-
OK babe

I quickly turned off my phone and walked in my classroom.

Lunch time

"Baby girl whats wrong?" Mina asked petting my head.

"The boy I've been talking to lives in Tokyo just like me. And goes to the same school..." My voice trailed off as my eyes followed a blond male with a black lightning bolt in his hair. He was walking with a red head and ash blond both had spiky hair.

"What are you looking at?" Mina followed my gaze and saw him. "Is that pika boy?" She said excited. I nodded and hid my face. I could feel my face heating up. Mina got up quickly and ran over to him.

"Mina no." I said reaching for her. She turned around and gave me a thumbs up.

"Why are you so worried." Momo asks eating her sandwich.

"Why I've been talking to him for about a week now but I've never met him in person."

"Y'all never video chat." I shook my head. Momo face palmed and I looked back at Mina. She was talking to him then pointing my direction. Oh no she's walking him over here. Quick hide. Crap he's here.

"Hey f/n," he had a big grin and sat down next to me.

"Hey Kami." I took a bite of my sandwich while Mina sat down.

"Your welcome." She said winking.

"Mina I swear to fucking god..." I trailed off when I noticed Kami's arm over my shoulders. "What are you doing?" I said looking at the male.

"C'mon babe I'm-"

"Yeah that's great." I said shrugging his arms off. "Don't call me babe."

"Sorry Kaminari she doesn't really do well in relationship. Not since the last one-" Momo was cut off.

"Momo please don't talk about it." I said looking at her in the eyes.