we met on a saturday

Y/N's POV

"guys this is our first time hanging out in ages at least try to have fun"

Y/N had brought all her friends to the skating rink to hang out because they had all been so busy but no one seemed to be in the mood. She sat down on the bench patiently waiting for one of her friends to change their mind.

"ok so you're at a skating rink with roller skates on but you're not skating. Why?"

Y/N looked up to see a girl , probably the most beautiful girl she's ever had the pleasure to lay her eyes upon.

"soo are you gonna come skate or what?" the girl asked

"I would but I came here to be with my friends and they're not in the mood I guess" Y/N said

"well hey tonight I'll be you're friend. Plus it's the weekend you should be having fun!

Y/N and the beautiful girl skated for a while and laughed but they decided to split a sundae to end the night.

"so I don't think we ever got to actually introduce our selves. my name is Melanie. Melanie Martinez. What's yours?"

that name sounded so familiar to y/n. she had heard it somewhere but she just couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"umm hello?" melanie said

Y/N snapped out of her thought and realized she hadn't answered melanie.

"oh my name is Y/N"

"Y/N. That's a beautiful name."

Just hearing melanie talk made y/n have butterflies in her stomach. But somehow y/n felt weird being head over heels for a girl she just met.

Y/N and Melanie talked for what felt like hours, introducing themselves, flirting, sharing their interest and finally finished their sundae.

"well I have to go it's getting pretty late" said Melanie

Y/N was about to do something that she never thought she'd be able to do. she grew more and more anxious, this could be her only chance. With thoughts racing through out her mind she turned and asked melanie

"hey could I get your number?"

Melanie's POV
my heart raced. the thought of giving y/n my number was amazing but also terrifying. what if she doesn't like me after tonight. what if after all the laughs we had in this short amount of time she goes home and thinks this whole night was a waste. these few moments I've spent with Y/N have been the best I never want it to end.

"yes. yes you can" melanie said

melanie gave y/n her number and they went their separate ways what a perfect way to end this Saturday.

ok so I've never written an imagine before but I noticed i could not find that many melanie imagines so i decided to make one and I tried my best to make this interesting and cute. let me know what you guys think!💘 xo