chapter 1

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't do it anymore," momma says sitting me down on the ground, in the woods. It's raining and already, I am wet and so are my clothes.

"Can't do what mommy," I ask. "I can't do it without your Dad baby, I just can't," she says, standing up and running away.

I try and follow her, but I fall down and start to cry, "mommy come back, please come back."

   She didn't come back for me. Laying on the ground crying and shivering, I soon fell asleep, as the sky cried on me as well.

   The next morning, the sky cleared up and the sun woke me up. "Mommy, mommy where are you," I call loudly, but all I hear in return is nothing, not even the birds.

   Sitting up, I look around me. I didn't see all the preddy flowers, that mommy sat me in. But it was dark and the sky was crying.

   "I want my mommy, I'm hungry," I cry to the preddy flowers, as tears run down my face.

   "I'll wait for mommy,just like she taught me, if I ever get lost, maybe she'll find me," I smile to the preddy flowers.

   All day, mommy never came back. I sat in the preddy flowers, picking them and plucking their preddy pedals, waiting for mommy, and talking to them.

   It's night time now, and still no mommy. "Mommy it scarwy out here," I say, curling up and crying.

   I cry myself to sleep again. But atleast the sky isn't crying and my preddy dress is all dry.

   When morning comes, I wake up and my tummy is growling, getting up, I decide to go and try food.

   Walking around my little clearing, I don't find anything to eat.

   Then a pain like I've never felt before, started. "MOMMY," I scream as I lay down in the flowers. "It hurts mommy," I cry as I hear crakes in my body, and I scream as the pain intensifies.

   Soon I am wimpering instead of crying. But the pain is going away.

   Trying to stand up, I fall down. I look at my hands confused, but I see paws and legs instead.

   "Mommy what, happened," I say, which comes out as little yips. Startling me.

   Trying to get up again, I manage to, the flowers are now taller than me. I can't look over them.

   Sniffing the air, I follow my nose to what smells like possible food. Finding it, I see a fox eating a rabbit.

   Growling, I startle the fox and it then just looks at me. Walking up, I roll onto my back and lick it's mouth.

   The fox nips me but backs away. Leaving me the half eaten rabbit. I start to eat it.

   After it was gone, I am full and not hungry anymore. Getting thirsty, I once again put my nose up and sniff.

   The smell, makes my mouth water, so I follow the scent. I find a little pond, and start lapping at the water.

   After I was done, I looked around and I didn't know where I was. So I continued to walk, following my little nose, and playing around in the woods.

   While playing, running and biting at the bugs, or playing with weeds, I hear a snap. Sensing danger, I look for the safest place to hide.

   I see a little hole under a tree and run for it. Getting inside, I stay as quiet as possible, but still watching what was outside.

   Soon I see legs walk past my hiding spot. I scooch further into my hole, scared.

   I then soon hear voices, "Alpha, why are we here, there's nothing here, the rogue is long gone."

   "I can still smell it, it's scent is to strong to be gone. I want wolves stationed out here, patrolling just incase."

   Confused, I listen on.

   "Yes Alpha." Everything goes quiet after they walk away. When my senses tell me it's safe, I crawl out of my hole.

   Looking around and smelling where they were at, I soon realize that they were no danger, but still scared me, because they are stranger's.

   Mommy told me to never talk to strangers. So it's why they scared me.

   With my tummy growling, I go search for food. Making sure, to remember how to get back to the hole, it's safe and I can sleep there.

   Soon I find a rabbit, but I'm not sure how to kill it to eat. "Let me," a voice says in my head.

  "But...but how," I ask the voice. "My dear, relax and open your mind and I'll take over and show you, call me Summer, I am your wolf," the voice, summer says.

   Doing as she says, she takes over. She slowly crawls on her belly, towards the bunny. She stops when close enough, waiting for the bunny to put it's head down, she pounces and kills it by biting it's neck.

   Then I am back. "Thank you Summer," I tell her. I start to eat the bunny.

   When I was done, I went back to my hole. Before entering, I clean my fur. Licking my legs, back,belly and paws, I eventually am clean.

   Crawling into my hole, I curl up into a little ball and fall asleep, with a full tummy.