3

\

\

Namjoon smiled as he hung up, his phone being placed on to the white counter as he slightly fixed his hair in the mirror. He leaned back into his seat as his smile disappeared only to appear back onto his face.

There is one thing that you always wanted from every place that he went to visit. It was a notebook. You've always wanted a notebook, he always got you one in a different color so when you put it on a shelf it was a rainbow or color coded.

He knew your system.

You told him when you first got started into writing and he always remembered it.

Red: Love

Purple: Supernatural

Blue: Sadness

Black: Thriller/Horror

Yellow: Your ideas

And Green Historical

He always got you a yellow one and a color that he hadn't bought you recently, it was something that he enjoyed doing. Something that he liked being updated on, he felt like he was writing with you.

"Namjoon? We're ready for you." He looked up into the mirror, seeing a small woman with a clipboard as she grinned.

"I'm coming.' He smiled as he stood up, turning to face her directly. 

"You can sleep now if you want to." Namjoon said as he looked at you, even though you were yawning you shook your head.

"This is the first time our conversation hasn't been cut short."

He chuckled and sat up on his chair, "What are you writing tonight?"

You smiled as you reached over your computer, pulling a blue notebook from behind. "Please don't tell me its some The Fault in our start shit."

"Don't ever disrespect me for a cliché ever again."

He laughed and you sook your head, "These two people know they cant be together... however they still stick with each other. However, they each start to become more and more broken as they can't help but notice they're falling out of love with each other. " 

"What do you mean?" 

"Namjoon, doesn't it hurt that you gave your all to one person. Then you notice that you start to not care? That's what they're doing." 

Namjoon sighed at her words, "Do they feel bad?"

"Horrible."

You yawned and put the book back, as he hummed. "That hurts you dork."

"The story."

He nodded softly, "Hell yes."

"You haven't read it." You laughed and placed your head on the pillow as you managed to stay within the camera.

"It's a sad ass idea."

Namjoon watched as you tried to listen to his story, yet you couldn't even keep your eyes open. "go to sleep."

"No."

"Youre already sleeping!"

You shook your head as you looked at him directly, "Keep talking. My eyes were closed because I was picturing it."

He laughed and shook his head, "Well picture tomorrow okay? "

You sighed in defeat, "Good night Joon."

"Goodnight Y/N"