2

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." Jimin squealed as he lied lack on the brown couch. The rainbow blanket covered his legs as he scrolled through his phone.

'she reached out for him as he pushed her away. They were inches apart bit he couldn't bring himself to kiss her. This wasn't what she was like, she wasn't lovey dovey, she wasn't needy... she was nothing like the way he thought of her. SO he didn't know how to help her... he couldn't even-'

"Earth to Park fucking Jimin!" Taehyung snapped, his hands holding on to an apple as he stared at Jimin.

Jimin looked at him his eyes not loosing the sense of wonder that they had from the book, "What?"

"Where have you been in the past five minutes."

Jimin sat up and wrapped his arms around his knees, "I'm sorry... I was reading this story and... and you made me loose the best fucking part!"

Taehyung sighed and walked over to him, sitting down as Jimin got comfortable once more. "Anyway why did you call me here?"

"I dunno I wanted to spend time together."

Jimin rolled his eyes before leaned back again to read his book, "Then can we do this in silence?" He smirked as he peeked from the side of his phone "I need to concentrate. Anyway you could use the silence since we both know you didn't sleep last night."

Taehyung scoffed and looked down at Jimin, they had messed around before. Jimin really being the only guy that Taehyung can connect with sexually and well emotionally. At least, without being fucking irritated after. He didn't have to break it to Jimin this was just sex. He didn't have to explain his relationship status, and thanked   fucking god he didn't have to do with the insufferable sports small talk after. At least with the certain men around him. 

So they were able to fuck while still being friends.

When Jimin was confused about his sexuality in Highschool he first came to Taehyung to basically help himself come to terms with what he was feeling. They each remember that day, Jimin caught himself staring at some guy in the locker room, then he found himself grinning at the name of the boy, blushing at the sound of his voice. Eventually noticing how no other boys felt this way. He can thank that to the boy who he believes his name was Jeon something.

Especially when getting heartbroken when he told Jimin that he thought that Jimin's lab partner was hot.

That night after Jimin ran to Taehyung, sobbing basically thinking that he was a freak for feeling this way. Yet,while he still didn't go into depth about what was the obvious to Taehyung. So what did Taehyung do?

He kissed him. Well he did more than kiss him.

Yes it was to soon for sex, and no he didn't want to rush Jimin but that didn't mean Taehyung didn't keep his hands busy.

Taehyung was always open to the sexcapades between people, so he had no issue sticking his tongue down Jimin's throat, and rubbing and caressing him everywhere.

That's when Jimin knew he was gay and Taehyung knew for sure he was bisexual. He remember how he admired Jimin that night in a sexual lighting he still looks at it and gets hard wherever he is.

"Must you read that." he whispered climbing on top Jimin like he's pray, Jimin scoffed and pushed Taehyung back into his side on the couch, "I'm Busy."

Taehyung slid his hand under the blanket, then up Jimin's sweatpants causing Jimin to gasp weakly. His hand playing with his inner thigh before grabbing exactly what he wanted. Jimin couldn't help but glare as he moaned softly. "What?"

He grinned devilishly at his friend

"I'm just trying to get busy like you"