Chapter 8

(A/N: ay yo, it's ya boi, uh... skinny penis- I'm sorry. Anyway, I'm back from my long break. I have finally gotten better and I have a normal sleeping schedule now! Okay, now, onto the chapter!!!)

I pushed America off of me with all the strength I had, thankfully he wasn't too fat (lol). I ran out of the room, I didn't know where I was and I didn't know where I was going. All I knew is that I had to get away. I didn't want America to do that to me...

I was cut off from my thoughts from a large object I ran into. It was Russia, just my luck. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He said in his (sexy-) russian accent as he held me so, he could gets answers without me running away. "I- I don't... know..." I said breathing heavy, trying to catch my breath.

"Awww, someone can't handle a simple kiss on the neck?~" I heard behind me which made me freeze in Russia's hands. "What did you do to her...?" Russia said now sounding like an overprotective russian. He apparently knew that America didn't just kiss me on the neck since I was shaking in his grip.

"I didn't do anything.. just a simple gesture of love, that's all.~" America said a small hint of lust in his voice. At this point my neck looked like it was bleeding. Russia looked at my eyes, with tears pricking them, then at my neck and saw a trail of blood going down my neck. Russia looked at America with a slightly enraged look. "Don't. Ever. Touch. Her. Again." He said paused for a second on each word to get his point across.

"Okay, mister possessive..." America slightly whispered enough for the both of us to hear him. At that moment Germany came over in a little speed walk. "What happened?? America? Russia?" Germany looked around confused and questioned almost everything. Russia just grunted, picked me up and walked out of the building. Germany came running after still questioning what happened.

Russia put me in the car then got in the drivers seat. Germany got in the passenger and looked back at me. "Y/N, what happening??" He said still wanting answers. He then noticed the blood on my neck along with a bite mark. At that point, I think he pieced the puzzle together and figured it out.

"Oh my god... again?!?" Germany said with a high pitch near the end. I looked at him shocked, "What do you mean again?" I said a little scared that this happened to someone else. Germany didn't answer which made me a bit more fearful. We pulled up to the house and then Germany finally answered me, "I'll tell you later..."

(A/N: sorry it's terrible ;-;)

(Have a lovely day / night! )