Chapter 1

It was a Saturday night around 9:00 pm, I was just finished taking a shower when I heard a knock at my apartment door. 'I'm not expecting anyone...' I thought as I peeked through the bathroom door. I ran to my room and quickly changed into my pajamas, then I walked to the door. I opened it, not seeing anyone so I closed the door. I turned around to go to my room when there was a knock at the door, again.

'Okay someone is playing a joke...' I thought as I turned back around and opened the door. This time I was greeted by a vibrantly bright white light, it was so blinding I had to shield my eyes from it. Then all of a sudden, everything went black. I couldn't see anything. I felt something that tied my hand behind me. When I regained my full consciousness, I panicked. I was sitting down but I was kicking my legs like crazy trying to get free. I stopped when I heard small arguments to the right of me. The arguing stopped and I didn't move, fearful they heard me.

Not even a moment later, a bandanna that was blocking my vision was taken off of my head. When I looked at who kidnapped me it was people who looked like flags. I could tell who they were but I had so many questions. We sat in silence until one spoke. "Hello there. I'm America, nice to meet you." The stars and striped flag said with a smile. "Hi..." I said a little uneasy as I looked at my surroundings.

"You must be wondering where you are.." A black, red, and yellow flag said stepping over to me from my left. "My name is Germany, and that quiet country over there is Russia. And you already know America." He said pointing to a flag sitting in the right corner. "Country?" I said looking up at him.

"Oh right.. well how do I explain this..." Germany said looking at the ground. "To put it in short.. Welcome to the world of countries!" America said looking excited. 'World of countries...' I thought. "Anyways, your the first person to actually stay alive when crossing over to our world! Good job for that." America said with a big smile. "Thanks..?" I said a little confused. "But why am I here?" "Because you're special to us.." Russia said walking over to us with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"Special? In what way?" I said looking at all the countries staring at me. "Well, you are the only human we know of that can heal..." Germany said looking at me. "W-What?!" I said looking a little panicked. "Are you kidding?? I can't heal anything!" There was a moment of silence before Russia spoke. "Yes, you can. You just don't know it." He took a sip from his vodka. "Anyway, lets untie you and get you settled in." Germany said walking behind me and untying my hands.

"Okay..." I said not questioning anything. Russia grabbed my arm and lifted me off the chair. I couldn't run since he didn't let go of me. We walked up stairs and their house of magnificent, a set of spiral stairs up to their bedrooms with a lovely loft. Their kitchen beautiful, a wonderful living room. I ran around their house for hours until coming back to them in the front hall. "This place is huge! And awesome!" I said with excitement. Germany's, America's, and Russia's faces got a little red from me saying that. I wonder why?...

601 words-
Wow.