Chapter 5

America and Russia left the kitchen and went into the living room. Germany put his coffee cup in the sink and looked at me. "Do you want anything to eat?" He asked. "Hmm.. sure." I answered. "Well, get something to eat on the way because we are going to be late soon." He said and then left the kitchen. "Late?!" I said looked at him as he left. I grabbed oxyclean stain remover- Wait. No.

I grabbed a nutrition bar from what I am assuming was America's food stash, since it literally said "America's food. STAY AWAY!". I opened the packaging of the bar and walked out of the kitchen to see Germany looking annoyed as Russia and America continued to fight. I walked over, "You two fight like a gay couple." I said just staring up at them and taking a bite out of the bar.

America stared at me as if I just offended him and Russia looked like he wanted to kill me so I shuffled over to Germany. "Can we go now..?" I whispered to him almost scared of America and Russia. Germany didn't say anything and just opened the door and walked to their car. I quickly followed him, America and Russia followed behind throwing insults here and there.

We got in the car and sped off, Germany was driving, America called shotgun, and I had to sit in the back with Russia. Half way through the car ride Russia put his hand on my thigh, I looked at him with a small blush on my face. He didn't looked at me but I could see he was blushing more than me.

We got to where ever we were supposed to be and got out of the car. It looked like a giant mansion, bigger than Germany's, America's, and Russia's. When we got to the front of the building Germany opened the door for me, "Stay behind Russia." Germany whispered to me. I did as he said and stayed behind Russia. We walked into a room filled with tons of countries sitting at multiple half round tables in rows.

I got stared at from every direction, I hated the attention to the point tears pricked at my eyes. America noticed this and wiped the tears off my face and gave me a heart-warming smile. I smiled back but made sure to stay behind Russia with America to my right and Germany to my left. Then I noticed something that caught my attention in the corner, was that..? No.. I thought they're supposed to be gone...

(490 words)

(A/N: I'm surprised people actually like this book. Also, sorry for the long delay on not posting this chapter, I had to go on vacation for a bit and then my dog was having some problems and it was just hecktic. I hope you're having a nice time with life and if you're not, good luck.)