''I think so? I guess? Not really sure, if he wants to tag along since you know, he's too busy with his business" I said emphasizing the word 'business' with my two fingers. His business is only.. Flirting with girls. His father used to talk about his problem that is how can he leave his business to his son if he's like that.

''I need to go, I have to stop by the principals office to get my schedule.'' I said as I took my Leather jacket that was on the sofa and rushing to get my keys.

''Good luck at your first day, son!" Dad said,

Astrid POV

''Okay, were done for today!" Screamed our trainer. ''Nice job, everyone" WHY DID WE NEED TO HAVE A FREAKING PRACTICE BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS?! I had to wake up sooo early and make my own food since mom is still asleep.I'm going to be honest though, I only know how to cook Hotdog's and nothing else.

Dang, that was so tiring. Running 250 meters 15 times was so damn tiring. My muscle ache and I miss my bed.

''Oh my god. I miss my bed.'' I mumbled, I said as I sat. My back leaning on my Gym locker.

''I feel you, Ash.'' Said Rebecca or Ruffnut who was panting as heavy as I did. ''That was one hell of a torture,''

''Got any water?'' I asked and she handed me a bottle. I immediately opened it and bought it to my lips and drank it with big gulps.

''Doesn't look like your thirsty to me," Ruffnut laughed as I finish drinking her water.

I sighed, ''Now, I feel like I'm in heaven!" I closed my eyes to rest for a bit.

''I'm quitting!" I said and Ruffnut groaned

''You said that like a million times, Astrid, but you never do it.''

''I'm going to take a shower'' Ruffnut said as she stood up and went to her bag to get her towel and clothes. I followed

(AFTER SHOWER)

''Hey girls,'' Heather chirped getting our attention. She was looking at her phone, Almost all of us turned our heads to her. ''We have hottie transferees!'' She squeeled, ''Look at your online school blog!"

Everyone excitedly took their phones out. I didn't took my phone out because boys are not really in my field of interest, while Ruffnut on the other side immediately whipped her phone out of her pocket's and checked her SOB or School Online Blog,

''Oh, Theyre a hottie alright!" She said eyes slightly widening and lips forming into a smirk, ''I recognize this one! It's Seth! What was his nickname again? Snotlout was it? Yeah, Snotlout" She laughed, I quirked a brow up. Snotlout's back? I snatched the phone from her and looked at it not caring about Ruffnut who was complaining beside me. Snotlout was wearing Black jacket and white shirt in the picture. He had a smirk on his face with his one eye closed making it look like he was winking.

''Oh my god, it is him.'' I gasped, but who was the boy beside him? The guy had auburn mess of hair that suits his forest green eyes and toned jawline. He was wearing blue jeans with white shirt that was paired with red shirt over it, he left the buttons open making it look like a jacket. He had a tiny-crooked smile on his face. Damn, that boy is hot! I won't deny that fact. But he is somehow familiar. I think I've seen him somewhere.

''Any one, has any idea who this brown-haired hottie is?'' Heather asked, ''It says here that he used to study here in this school,''

''I have no idea, but he seems familiar to me actually,'' I answered, I handed the phone back to Ruffnut who snatched it back with a glare,

Accidentally in love [{Hiccstrid}]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें