Chapter 3 : Forbidden Fruit

I've tried everything to leave and they've all failed.

Vows of silence, screaming all day, attacking him in his sleep.

The last charade has hurt me more then I thought.
I've have been starving myself, it seemed Marcus didn't want my death on his hands.

He was a flirty, self confident strict a$shole and truth be told, I liked it. And because of that I tried to escape even more. 

Marcus was sitting across from me staring me down. I sat glaring back. Spoon in hand, plate full of food in my other. 

"Eat Star, please." 

"No." 

"You don't look good, you can't keep doing this to yourself." 

"Why, don't you think I'm attractive now?" 

"Your doing this to make me attracted to you?" 

No I wasn't but I wanted to see where this would go. 

"Of course, I mean who would want this over weight unattrac..." 

I dropped my food which cluttered to the floor. His face rippled in front of me and from the three weeks I've been here I knew that meant he was angry or about to shift.

He got up and crawled over to me then pushed me and I fell on my back on the bed. He crawled over me his hot breath on my face. His eyes changing from his normal blue to glowing and fearsome. 

"You are beautiful the way you are." 

I sucked my teeth like I'd believe that. 

"Hmmm, I have a skeptic. Little Star I never lie, shall I prove how attractive you are to me? Never Mind the fact every night I hold you captive my di€k is buried in your back." 

I stared in disbelief, but found myself nodding.  He lifted the tshirt I was forced to keep wearing, exposing my body he leaned down brushing his lips on mine. Then with a small growl he kissed my lips. I reached up spoon still clutched in my fingers and wrapped them around his neck. I parted my lips and let his thick warm tongue invade my mouth. God did he taste good. 

He nipped my lips, then began kissing my cheeks, chin and neck. He grabbed my large breast and began sucking on my nipp!es. I moaned as sensations tracked through my body right down to between my legs. His teeth grazed my nipp!es and I panted loudly. 

Slowly he began working his way down to my body kissing my chubby stomach, even dipping his tongue in my belly button. As he neared my pu$sy, I stared nervously wondering if he would be disgusted.  I shaved so it was a neat patch of hair there but was worrying me was my wet pu$sy's aroma was wafting through the air, every inhale I made I smelled me and my excitement.

He dipped his nose between my thighs sniffing deeply. 

"You have no idea how hard it is not to just bury myself deep in you." 

"Please..." 

He ignored me and buried his face into my pu$sy.
Licking in long strokes, each time his tongue went over my c!it I jumped. It felt so good, I gripped his hair, shoulders gripping onto everything. My eyes rolling behind my head.  He sucked on my c!it, that plus the slurping sounds were putting me over the edge. I froze when I felt his finger at my pu$sy hole. He entered slowly. 

"Please......" 

He licked faster, and my thoughts flew away from me. Almost on the brink of orgasm he stopped and I knew why. I looked at his face, my cheeks glowing in embarresment. 

"Your a virgin?" 

I nodded to embarrassed to speak. 

"You don't want me anymore?" 

His eyes glowed and I sank into the bed frightened. He closed his eyes sighing, when he opened them again they were the clear blue I liked. Wait, liked? You need to escape from here Star none of this liking stuff. 

He stood, looked at my  pu$sy with what I thought was want but turned and went out the door locking it behind him. Then came back to bark one word at me. 

"Eat!"

The rippling around his body made me pick up my food doing it quickly as my fluids leaked between my thighs.