Chapter 1 : Lost & Found

ATTENTION YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I WILL NOT BE REPEATING IT BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER WHEN EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. I AM STRICTLY EROTIC WRITER. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU OR YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN RAUNCHY SEX SCENES AND DOMINATION DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE. I HAVE WARNED YOU.

I can't believe it.

I'm freaking lost.

I know I passed this damn tree at least ten times. I sighed trying to think, I had no service, no one knew I was out here and I ate and drank my supplies a few hours ago.

It was about to be eight at night. The sky was darkening and I could hear no cars so I know I wasn't near the road. I hear the sounds of water splashing and follow it. I figure I can follow the stream because I know the bridge brings the water downhill.
I also was dehydrated and needed water. I could only hope it was safe and clean.

After about five minutes or so of stumbling on rocks I saw the stream. It was wide but it wasn't to the point I couldn't jump over it, not that I would've tried.

I bent over at the knees placing my bag on the floor and placed my finger tips in the water, it was cool and immediately sent chills up my arm.

Licking my parched lips I cupped my palm gathering water then placed it at my lips drinking.

I heard the sound of a twig snapping.

I froze.

I looked across the lake a giant dog padded to the stream opposite of me and lapped at the water. I stayed absolutely still holding my breath, i flamed in the stream for rocks incase the dog tried to attack me.

After drinking his fill he backed up shook his fur out then his body rippled.

I watched petrified as his hair receded into his skin. His ears, tail and muzzle shrunk into a man like face. Claws receded then his bones lengthed and straightened to arms and legs.

Before I could understand what I was seeing a man stood where the dog was just a moment before. He was nude and though I was scared I still noticed how muscular he was. He bent down running his fingers in the water throwing some on his face and shaggy hair. He yawned lazily just staring at the water.

My first thought was to run but what if he turned into the dog and killed me!

I attempted to move my foot back and it was just my luck a dried leaf was under my foot and cruntched beneath me.

His head snapped up and his eyes zeroed in on me. Before I could think I grabbed my bag and fled not even sure where I was running to.

I heard him racing through the water, I turned back seeing him catching up with ease on foot. When I turned my bad luck turned worse.

A tree was in my path and before I could swerve out the way I slammed into it full speed.

------------------------------

I strectched out lazily in comfort, silk sheets wrapped around my body and beneath my head.

Wait!

Silk I couldn't afford such luxury's.
I sat up looking around sleep still clouding my vision. The room was massive, it looked like a expensive hotel suite.

I stood noticing I was still clothed, but who would undress me anyway. My head was pounding as I walked over to the balcony where the doors were wide open showing me a beautiful forest landscape.
No roads or civilazation was to be seen.

Gasping I remember the incident at the lake.

Did he bring me here?

I needed to get out of here. I spotted an open door which showed a walk in closet which was filled with black and white T-shirts and Denim pants. Was this his room?
The other door I tried was a luxury bathroom. Glass door shower and deep and wide bathtub.
The last door was locked when I tried It.

I pressed my ear to the door listening, there were muffled voices.

"Well we gonna just have to wait till he returns so he can deal with her. "

"Has she eaten?"

"I don't know but I don't want to chance opening the door, she might attack me."

"Dam Joe your scared of a little human."

"She's not little."

I backed away from the door huffing, how dare he talk about me like that. The bastard. I scanned the room for a weapon, I had to find a way to leave before who ever they were talking about could "deal" with me.

-------------------------------

I walked up the stairs irritated, I had to leave a meeting with the Alphas surrounding the area to deal with some big problem Joe called it.

I entered the upstairs meeting room. Joe and Terry were there talking amongst themselves.

I was about to ask what was so dam important when my nostrils flared.
Someone was here and they weren't from my pack.
I started sniffing the air trying to find its source.
It was strange though, I wasn't trying to find it because it was a threat, it was arousing me.

"Hey Marcus, we had a little insident."

Snapping my attention to Joe I asked. "What insident?"

"Well I went for a run then stopped by the lake and shifted. There was this women there I think she saw me shift, she ran and I chased her she hit a tree and passed out. I put her in your room I didn't know what else to do."

"How the hell did she get on the property?"

"I don't know, but I know it's against the code for a human to know about us so I brought her here."

I placed my head in my hand blowing out a puff of air. I didn't need this aggrivation.

I turned to my door putting my hand on the knob. Then sighed. The smell was so strong.

"Can you move from the door I don't want to push you down when I open it."

I heard her gasp.

"How, how do you know I'm standing by the door?"

"I can hear you breathing, if it makes you feel better grab the lamp off my bedside table if you feel the need to hit me."

There was silence then I heard her scrambling across the room.

I opened the door and stood halfway in and out of the room.

Damn!

She was beautiful.

Thick all over and wide scared blue eyes. Her breast were at least triple D's. Straining aginast her tank top. Her wide hips and thick thighs made my di€k swell and become hard. Those shorts were so lucky to be holding those hips.

I shook my head clearing it.
She was human, the fu€k was I thinking.

I took a deep breath and it only made it worse her scent was everywhere.

"Are you going to kill me!?"

"No I won't, but you can't leave either."

"What, please let me go I won't tell anybody about that weird mutt I saw I promise."

"I know you won't because your not going anywhere."

I closed the door locking it, then walked back to Joe and Terry.

"What's her name did you do a background check on her?"

"Uh, yeah she lives alone no family members alive as far as we can tell and her name is Star Wilkinson."

"Alright, I'll get her something to eat then we'll do something about her living arrangements."