Chapter 20

Satoshi- Are you okay with your relationship with Chitanda? I mean everyone in the whole school thinks you're just black mailing her.

Oreki kept quiet as he was the type of person who didn't care about how other people saw him, for he is only after a perfect grey colored life, but then he had Chitanda Eru. He decided to have a little bit of pink in life.

Satoshi quickly understood what his silence meant. He sighed at first but then flashed a faint smile.

Satoshi- Say do you have any suggestion for today's actiity?

Oreki- didn't we just had an activity yesterday.

Satoshi- there you go again, being lazy.

With those words the bell rang and it was time for class, the two of them went back to their places and attended class.

Satoshi spent the day learning and talking to his classmates while Oreki spent half of the class staring out the window and the other he slept through.

Finally it was already time for club meeting, Satoshi quickly ran to Mayaka's classroom to pick her up while Oreki walked to the clubroom alone.

Oreki- *opens door*

As he opened the door he noticed that he was the first one there, it wasn't something new for it would be either him or chitanda who would be first for club meetings.

Oreki walked towards his seat and sat down on it. He spent his time reading a book for he know Mayaka and Satoshi are taking their time.

A few minutes had pass and yet Eru wasn't there yet. Oreki felt a odd feeling going through his spines.

Oreki- "I'll just pick her up."

He said and did, he walked to her classroom but stopped as he heard the a familiar laugh, it was Chitanda's.

Oreki slowly peeked at the classrooms door, only to see that Chitanda was speaking to her female classmates. It seemed that she was having a fun time interacting with others.

No wonder she took so long. Oreki out of nowhere was patted on the shoulder by someone from behind.

Student 1- Chitanda-san your boyfriend is here to pick you up.

Both eru and oreki were surprised by the term, chitanda said her farewells to her friends and headed to oreki.

"Sorry if you had to wait oreki-san." Chtanda apologized.

"Don't worry I didn't wait that long."

Oreki replied.

And thus the two of them headed to the clubroom, Oreki felt that he ruined Chitanda's fun time with her other friends, he also felt bad that he was keeping her down and staining her family name.

"Oreki-san what's wrong?" Chitanda said as she stopped and faced Oreki.

"We'll ---

Sorry again if its a bit short .I'm trying my best to update this story due to the fact that many people are asking for more.