Chapter 19

The following day, Oreki was at home,sleeping.his alarm clock was ringing to the point that it got louder and it can be heard throughout the whole house.

Oreki- *turns off the alarm.*

Oreki turned to the other side of the bed where he couldn't see the alarm clock. He trying to remember the kiss from yesterday. It was only on the cheeks yet it was enough to make him happy.

Oreki stood up and got ready for school, although he was a bit late.

He then got out of his house, locking the door and headed for school.

On his way to school, he was a bit confused on how he woild face Chitanda.

Eru- Oreki-san!

Eru called out Oreki from behind.

Oreki- *turns around*

Eru- Good morning.

Oreki- Morning...

Oreki replied and then kept quiet.

Eru- Oreki-san are you all right?

She noticed that Oreki's face was a bit red.

Eru- did you catch a cold from yesterday's rain?

Oreki- N-no.

Eru- but Oreki-san you look a bit red.

Of course finding out that he was blushing embarrassed him more, on the top of that what if someone could hear their conversation.

Oreki- its nothing lets just get going.

Oreki held out his hand and Chitanda grabbed it without asking why he suddenly wanted to do such a thing, it wasn't like Oreki to do such a thing. Thus the two of them walked to school holding each others hand. Behind their pink aura was a bunch of students making their way to school talking about them.

A good for nothing highschool boy like Oreki with A beautiful and smart girl, Chitanda. Holding hands. Some of the students new their relationship but only through their meetings but now it was because of their hands.

After a while the two separated and went to their own class.

Inside Oreki's classroom was a bunch of boys surronding him.

Boy1 - Heeh are you black mailing her?

Boy 2 - did you sexual assault her?

Oreki- ...

Out of nowhere a they're asking him about how him and Chitanda came to be.

Oreki was calm and quiet and of course too lazy to answer.

Satoshi- *comes out of the door* hey don't pester him.

He told the boys and causes them to return to their sits. Satoshi approached Oreki and sat down next to him.

Satoshi- are you okay?

Oreki- what do you mean?

To be continued

----

Sorry if its a bit short.