Chapter 17

Satoshi and Mayaka's POV

Note : They were still in Mayaka's house together as where I had left them off .

Mayaka - stupid just let go , i need to go on with life

Mayaka exaggerated a bit as she said those words as she tried to pull away from Satoshi's sudden grip

Satoshi - Yeah I'm stupid for falling in love with someone like you , but i don't regret that at all

Mayaka - ha !? what are you suddenly bluring out of that mouth of yours !?

Satoshi - just listen to me , the only reason that i'm suddenly saying such a thing is to avoid anymore misunderstanding between the two of us , its true that i kept you waiting outside the whole time

Mayaka - yes i know that

Satoshi - but you don't know the reason behind it

Mayaka - what you don't like me , i think thats the correct answer to your question .

Satoshi - it wasn't a question i was trying to explain the reason why i stood you up , it was because i didn't want to be too obsess with you .

Mayaka - obsess ?

(( Reference from the Valentine Episode ))

Satoshi - if i were to have you right next to me , in a romantic manner i would probably beaten up anyone who you look at nor anyone you make contact with from any devices , even if you were to ask Oreki about my weird obsession , you would always end up at the same position of me being the only one you'll see .

Mayaka - I don't really get what your saying , if you're trying to use some kind of tactic to make me forgive you well . . . FUCK YOU

Satoshi - idiot , I'm trying to say that i like you as well and i don't want to return your feelings since i know i'll only end up hurting you and i won't fuck myself since the only thing i want to fuck is you alone!!

Satoshi said such an amazing comeback at the end of his sentence.

Mayaka - *blushes* You idiot , i don't mind if you hurt me i'm happy as long as you'll continue to love me back as well , but seeing on how you push me away from you and just break my way just to get to you . it hurts me as well

Satoshi - aren't we both stupid .

a suddenly squek on the door made its way in the middle of their conversation.

Mayaka's Mom - yes you both are

Mayaka and Satoshi eyes grew bigger as they both saw Mayaka's Mom holding a tray with poridge .

Mayaka's Mom - well since your both busy i'll just leave this here

Mayaka's mom said as she placed the tray onto the floor for the two to seat themself down and calm theirself.

Chitanda and Oreki's POV

Chitanda and Oreki had no idea where they were going all they know that they just had to get away from the three girl's who were trying to force themself to the two of them upon their journey they headed to the park and rested thereself on a shed , in a term that park had many of those things where in people rest on in rainy days.

Oreki - *sits down and began to pant out his tiredness *

Chitanda- Oreki-san i apologize about them

Oreki - its fine , its not like you knew that they were going to visit this early

Chitanda - *looks at oreki a bit upset * Oreki-san * she tugged his blazer *

Oreki - what is it ?

Chitanda - did you and Iris---

Before Chitanda could have finish oreki

Oreki - i have no feelings for Irisu-senpai , i only look at her as someone who is in a upper class than ours

Chitanda - oreki-san , i know but

Chitanda knew from the bottom of her heart that Oreki wasn't lying it was only because it was her first time having a boyfriend and also exprencincg such a thing to happen to the two of them which they obly had started dating . Chitanda became a bit insecure about herself.

Oreki - * sigh * since you won't believe me i'll just have to tell you something

Chitanda - . . . okay

Oreki - during the time that we were investigating for Irisu-senpai , we had an encounter at this tea shop were she had scoot her words throught me when she had told me that i was special , i was naive to be pushed by such simple words but more than that i have nothing else to bond myself with her.

Chitanda - simply to say , you only see her as someone who had praises your talents ?

Oreki - as simply as that yes.

after that conversation the two of them became quiet for a while and chitanda suddenly.

Chitanda - but at the time i had gave interest to your talent Oreki-san didn't you create the same bond of her's to me ?

Oreki - i had a feeling that you were differen't from each other the momment i met her, you were honest on what you were saying as if you said each words from the bottom of your heart.

Oreki concluded as he stared his way to Chitanda as they were both sitting down on the porch of the shed chitanda had lean near to oreki a bit and looked at him closer.

Chitanda - more likely it was love at first sight as they would assume

The raven haired girl teased , as the lazy one gave such a different aura

Oreki - it seems it is

Oreki lazily pulled chitanda near his chest for a while to hide his blush from her which had just sudden;y apperead from their conversation .

Chitanda- Oreki-san ?

Oreki - lets stay here for a while.

 Author : sorry if i updated it a bit late, more likely i had to battle monsters at school