forty three

Bryson and Lani were hard to explain, at times they absolutely hated each other, but you'll never catch them love someone more than they love one another.

She didn't know why she was here, but a big part of her didn't want to say no. She couldn't. Especially the way Kai was telling her he was feeling replaced because the new baby. They both decided to take him to the park, and by the park her backyard.

She looked at the homemade sandpit her and Bryson made when they found out they were having a kid, then the huge jungle gym Bryson bought when he made it and Kai was old enough to remember it.

"Are you scared to give birth?" Bryson asked. It was kinda weird they haven't talked about pregnancy it was a subject they avoided, it was always just about Kai. Which made sense.

"Just a little." She answered honestly. It wasn't like she hasn't done it before, it was just going to be different this time. It wasn't Brysons. Her heart ached a little because of it, but she'd never admit it.

"I still remember Kai being born," He smiles, "I was so fucking scared. I remember being mad how long he cried when he was fresh out I never wanted to see the little nigga hurt."

She laughed at his words, "Fresh out? Nigga why you talking about my womb likes it's jail?"

INSTAGRAM.

SZN

345,845 LIKES SZN no one above you ever 🤝COMMENTS DISABLED

345,845 LIKES
SZN no one above you ever 🤝
COMMENTS DISABLED.