twenty seven

Bryson was just trying to hold her, but a big part of his was angry she wasn't trying to hear him out. She was just screaming and screaming about how much she hated him. He knew she really didn't, but it still hurt.

"So you're not going to let me talk?" He nonchalantly says.

She looked at him tears in her eyes, "How the fuck could you do this to me?" You could hear how frustrated she was, "You want these bitches Bryson? Like I said have them then! Just leave me the fuck alone."

She just kept repeating all her insults at him it wasn't even phasing him anymore, "And like I told you I don't want no other bitch."

She laughed, she really laughed at his response to her. How the fuck could he say that knowing he has bitches all over his phone?

"I'm done Bryson. I'm so fucking done." She cried, she said that to him so many times, but this time hits different. "You think you're fucking irreplaceable or something? Is that why you do this shit time and time again?"

"I'm telling you straight up I ain't do shit if you don't believe me that's on you." He shook his head, he was done with the fights.

"Oh now you're done?" She shook her head at him, she just wish she could hurt him the way he hurts her, "Good! Go be done. You could be replaced nigga I don't need you."