four

Malachai was jumping up and down on his moms bed as she laid in the middle of it sleeping. Well more like resting her eyes since it was physically impossible for her to sleep if Malachai was awake.

"Mommy! Mommy!" He jumped on her back wanting her attention knowing that it worked every time. She pulled his curls softly, but lowkey was hoping it made him mad since he knew she hated when he jumped on her.

"Yes Kai?"

"Do you like daddy's girlfriend? I don't." He finally said after smacking her hands away from his hair, he hated when it was touched.

"Girlfriend?" She smacked her lips turning over causing him to fall off her back, "Got me fucked up."

"Mommy that's a bad word!" Malachai screamed. He always called out bad words ever since his little stage he had where he would cuss after every other word.

"I know baby I'm sorry." She tried to calm herself, she couldn't be mad that he was moving on, but she could most definitely be bothered he was bringing his girl around their baby. Her baby. "What do you mean his girlfriend?"

"While," He started to look around like he was trying to find something else to say, "Daddy has a lot of girlfriends."

"You meet all of them?"

"Sometimes I just see them walk out the house." He shrugs. He didn't understand it.

"Okay."

"So do you like her?" He asked again with wide eyes.

"If you don't like her I don't like her Kai."

"Okay. Good. I don't like her." He repeated.

period still hasn't came and i just
wanna fucking drink and do
sum mfkin molly or sum xans
i'm bored ughhh 🥺🥺🥺