twenty six

Bryson was laying in her bed from a long day of celebrating father's day. Kai and his cousin who decided to spend the night in his own room.

When his phone was repeatedly going off she smacked him with it so he could turn it off, he rubbed his face looking mad, but she was too. You know how annoying it is when you're trying to sleep and your niggas phone going off?

"You doing too much just turn that shit off." He says sleepily pulling her in close to him. When Bryson was tired there was no waking him up.

She rolled her eyes, holding down the power button until it gave her the option to slide it off. She smiled at the picture of her and Kai as the homescreen. She really felt like he was trying to be a better man.

That was until the message came down his phone before it turned off.

She let of his homescreen pulling down all of his notifications

She let of his homescreen pulling down all of his notifications. There was different girls filling them up, she could kill him right about now. He had really made her thought.

She attempted to guess his password until she disabled it, then she thought it to just be stupid. He was going to open the damn phone for her.

She smacked him again, he grabbed her wrist before she could do it again, "Why you doing all that for? I told you to turn it off."

"Caeley wants you." She said flatly. She just wanted to see his reaction to his name, but of course he was going to act stupid.

He scratched his head sitting up, "Who the fuck is that? I don't know no Caeley."

"She knows you." She crossed her hands, was he really going to play her like a fool?

"Seems like a fan to me." He shrugged. The crazy thing was even though the proof was right in front of her face he was so convincing she wanted to believe him, but she wasn't going down that road with herself again. He did this. Again.

"A fan. That has your fucking number nigga." She chucked his own phone directly at his face busting his lip.

"What the fuck Lani?!" He yelled holding onto his now bloody lip.

"What the hell you nigga! If you want these bitches go fucking have them!" She screamed back at him, she didn't even feel bad at this point, "Why are you here for?"

"Because I love your crazy ass!" He shakes his head. She could run him over with a car and he'd still love her.

"No you love that Caeley bitch!"

"I don't even know who the fuck that is! You really trying to play my whole life right now." He argued.

She took in a breath, "Unlock your phone then."

And that's when his face really fell grabbing his phone from his lap, "Nah you doing too much. If you can't trust me at my word then-"

"You should leave." She finished whatever he was going to say for him.

"What? No." He shook his head. He didn't want to lose her, "Lets just talk about this."

"Talk to Caeley."

"I don't know that bitch!" He lied. Once again.

and just so y'all know this ain't even the drama i'm talking about.