🍐

"That's not how you do it Jaemin-ah!" Jeno shrieked making Jaemin cover his ears.

"Ughhhhhhh then?!" Jaemin groaned. He disliked math. But he didn't know that he actually hated math. Math was harder than he thought. He basically thought math is just putting numbers and BOOM! you get the answers but NOOOOOOOOOOO. It's much more different than that.

"You do it like this!" Jeno snatched the pencil Jaemin was holding. "You do it like this Jae-" Jeno looked at Jaemin who leaned back against his chair. No wonder he didn't answer, This asshole is asleep!

"YAH JAEMIN-AH!" Jeno yelled making Jaemin jolt in surprise.

"Yes mother!" Jaemin answered back, still sleepy as ever.

"Yah, yah, yah. I ain't your mother. Wake. The. Fuck. Up." Jeno clapped in between those words.

Jaemin rubbed his eyes while making weird noises, causing Jeno to cringe. "Wake up." Jeno flicked Jaemin's forehead.

"Ow! I am awake! I was awake this whole time!"

"Yeah suuuuuuuurrrrreeeeeee. Now let's continue shall we?"

"Oh my UghHHhHhHhHhHhHh fine."

"Thank you for helping my son, Jeno." Jaemin's mom smiled at Jeno sweetly before continuing to eat.

"It's fine Ms. Na" Jeno smiled back at her. "By the way, this kimchi is so delicious Ms. Na!"

"Oh really? Thank you dear. Oh, you can come here to tutor Jaemin anytime."

"ANYTIME?!" Jaemin shrieked.

"Yes. ANYTIME. Because you are getting dumber Jaemin, and I do not want that." Jaemin's mom looked directly to Jaemin while showing him her death stare.

Seeing that scary eyes made Jaemin went silent and continued eating his food. Jeno chuckled silently as it was his first time seeing Jaemin so scared.

Jaemin swore his heart was beating rapidly when he heard Jeno chuckled but decided to keep quiet.

As time goes by, Jeno excused himself as it was time for him to go home. "Ms. Na I think I should go home now."

"Okay dear, and don't call me Ms.Na. It's uncomfortable."

"Uhm okay...then what should I call you?" Jeno asked.

"Call me Mom."

"Uhm, okay mom...I'm gonna go home now. Bye!" Jeno waved at them.

"Bye dear!" Jaemin's mother waved at Jeno back before closing the door.

"MOM WHAT THE FRICK."

"What?"

"YOU WANT JENO TO CALL YOU MOM?!"

"What's wrong with that? Jeno's cute. Besides, I really want you two to be husbands-"

"Mom! Why!?"

"What? You think I didn't see you being all flustered when Jeno chuckled? I see everything."

"Mom, you're embarrassing." Jaemin blushed.

"I get that a lot from you." Jaemin's mother chuckled before picking up the dirty plates to the sink. "Go and shower! You smell! I can't believe Jeno can even stand the smell while sitting next to you."

"Mom!"