Inaya pulled her bhabhi closer to her and said tell them bhabhi! Tell them.. she mumbled and Miya bhabhi whispered something in Mohammed ears, and I could see Mohammed was so happy.. His eyes looked shiny and a tear roll down his cheeks and he hugged his wife.

Would anyone tell me what's going on? Aunt Zeena asked confused.

We are finally pregnant Maa, Mohammed screamed happily wiping his tears.

Ya Allah are you guys serious? Aunt Zeena hugged Miya bhabhi, Inaya and Mohammed joined thier hugged too..

Congratulations Mohammed and Miya Bhabhi, I muttered. Aunt Zeena guestured me to join their hugs and when I joined them Inaya stared at me but Mohammed pulled me closer making me lean on Inaya, She smells like Jasmin. While Aunt Zeena kissed Miya bhabhi. I looked at Inaya, I guess she was looking at me too, but when I saw her she diverted her glance. I whispered in her ears, you smell good.

Don't forget your limits, she said annoyed. I don't why I said that.. But what she said just sunk my heart. Just ignore her Yasin, don't fall for that women my mind reminded me!

I was about to leave, when Mohammed pulled me and said we still have a lot to talk about. How about you and I sleep together and Inaya will spend sometime with her Bhabhi?

Oh that's a great idea.. I have a lot to talk to bhabhi, Inaya said happily and they left us alone, but Inaya kept turning back and looked at me.

Would you like to go on a drive? I love to drive when I am happy he said and asked me, I agreed!

So Yasin would you tell me? I knew something is fishy when Inaya agreed to marry you.

Ahhh well...it's actually... I struggled to speak.

I won't tell her, tell me as a friend. Don't think I am her brother.

How can I not think that he is not her brother? I thought and I knew I won't be able to be quite and decided to tell him.
When I came to see Inaya for confirmation of our marriage, She just had an agreement.

What agreement? He asked! Did you guys marry with an agreement???? He looked confused.

Relax Mohammed it's not like what you think, Just few rules which we both should follow, I said!

And what's that? He asked curiously.

It's a on- one year con- contract, I stammered.

What do you mean a year contract? Are you guys stupid? So after a year? Will guy seperate? Did you guys even think about your families? He blabbered frustrated..
I was quite, and dint know what to say.

Listen Mohammed I would never give up on our marriage, I won't hurt my parents ever. So you should have some trust on me! I managed to say.

Trust? How can you even think, that I would trust you? Just tell me about the contract, he asked!

I know you are angry! But you can't just show it on me, besides it was your sisters idea. Not mine, I said furiously.

He looked at me and asked me Why did you even agreed to her about this contract? Are you in love with my sister?

No Man! I have no idea who she is, I did it all for Zara.. I mean my mom. She liked Inaya so much and told me that I should marry only her. I could not tell her all these. I thought it would make no sense.

Such a Mamma's boy you are.. So what are you planning? About this one year contract? He asked.

Look, when she told me first. I told her I won't agree about this silly stuffs and she just told me to reject her proposal. I had no choice and to agree with this contract. If in this one year if we both like eachother then the contract is off, I told him!

What a day! Mohammed said annoyed.
Just one thing, don't ever let Inaya know that you told me about the marriage contract, he muttered.

I would want the same and Now can we go back to home? I asked him.

Okay and listen we won't ever agree about the divorce stuff! You do know its not right? You guys have a year so make use of it I will help you. She is too easy to fall, He winked.