"Hah... we shouldn't do this..."

    "Did you not enjoy the last time?" Yusuke's voice was soft.

    "No, it's just... we agreed this wouldn't happen again,"

    "Is Sakamoto still failing to notice your advances?"

    Ren bit his bottom lip and dropped his gaze. Yusuke brought a hand up to hold Ren's face before leaving more rough kisses on his neck, teeth grazing his skin and threatening to bite. A high-pitched moan left Ren's mouth and he had to grab the table in front of him.

    "Forget him for now..." Yusuke muttered, "I'm here for you..."

    Ren shut his eyes when Yusuke was pushing his shirt sleeve aside so he could suck on a spot by his shoulder. Ren's mind was going hazy. He almost went along with it, but when he heard footsteps quickly approaching the door, he snapped out of it and pushed at Yusuke's chest. They separated just before Hifumi kicked the door in.

    "Kitagawa?! Kitagawa, we gotta talk!" she barged in, red-faced and breathing heavily.

    "Togo, that's no way to—"

    "Shut the fuck up!!" Hifumi shrieked. "I looked at my grade in this class, why the hell do you hate me?!"

    She slammed a fist on a table. The sudden and loud action startled Ren, making him drop the pencil he was holding.

    "Togo! I don't hate you! Your grade slipped because you haven't been doing the work in class properly—"

    Hifumi screamed loudly, cutting Yusuke off once again. She pulled her hair and continued to scream.

    "I draw the shit I'm supposed to draw! I do everything Madarame assigns, what am I doing wrong?!"

    She started scratching at her arms, which were red, covered in nail marks, and beginning to bleed. Ren was shocked at this side of Hifumi. She'd never cause a scene like this, and those scratches? Yuuki was right, something strange was going on...

    "Miss Togo, look at yourself! What is this, is there something going on I don't know about?"

    Hifumi started to stutter and whine, tears streaming down her face. She continued to scratch at her arms but with a single hand spasm, she began clawing at her neck. Yusuke was quick to grab her wrists.

    "Togo, stop that! Ren, I'm sorry, I need to get her to the nurse!" he cried.

    "Aiyaaaaaahhh!! Don't fucking touch me!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

    Hifumi pushed Yusuke away from her and then kicked over a desk covered with boxes of colored pencils. Ren gasped and jumped back against the wall as pencils scattered all around. Yusuke got back up and grabbed Hifumi's arms, twisting her around and pinning her down against a table.

    "Ren are you ok?!" he cried.

    The younger male nodded, shaking.

    "I'm taking her to the nurse! Agh! Togo, stop that!"

    Yusuke dragged Hifumi away, screams of anguish coming from the girl. Ren slowly moved away from the wall, processing what just went down in front of him. Terrified, Ren stuffed his sketchbook and pencils back in his bag and hurried out the classroom.

    "Fuck this, fuck this...!"

    Ryuji was walking close by when he saw Yusuke dragging an angered Hifumi out of a building, followed by his friend who looked more than scared.

    "Ren! Hey, Ren!" Ryuji hurried to catch up with him. "Ren, what just happened?"

    The noiret stuttered and pushed up his glasses. "I don't know... Togo-San was really mad and she started screaming and kicked a table over. Fuck, you should've seen the way she was scratching her arms, it was awful!"

    Ren didn't mention what happened between him and Yusuke before Hifumi showed up. He couldn't.

    "Wait, really? Damn..."

    "Wh-What?"

    "Earlier today I saw Okumura, she had thrown this rabbit at a wall and then she started screaming while stabbing it with her heel—"

    Ren exclaimed and covered his ears.

    "I don't want to hear that! Shut up!" he cried.

    "Fuck, sorry..."

    Ryuji put an arm around Ren and spoke in a soothing manner.

    "Are you freaked out over Togo? Do you need a second to breathe...?"

    Ren nodded, almost crying. Ryuji brought his friend over to a bench under a tree and they sat down. Ren kept a hand over his mouth, trying not to sob out loud. Everything was coming together; the people present during the chemical explosion weren't acting right. They were all sick.

    He glanced up at Ryuji, at the worry in his brown eyes.

    No, no, it wasn't possible. Sweet, energetic, fun-loving Ryuji would never do any of the insane things Ren had witnessed.

    It wasn't possible... right?