IV

"Told you, you'll miss me."

Jennie turn to face Lisa.

"I did not miss you."

Jennie grabbed the keys from Lisa's hands.

"You were just asking for my information."

"They said you don't work here anymore, what are you doing here?" Jennie crossed her arms.

"I still work here, I just wanted the clerk to lie to see if you miss me, I was correct." Lisa gave a cheeky smile.

"Do you flirt with all your customers?"

"Was I flirting?"

"You were."

"You shouldn't fall easily for someone that flirts with you." Lisa teased Jennie.

"I didn't fall for you-"

"You did, that's why you asked me if I was flirting."

"Whatever."

Jennie went outside to the bike and Lisa followed. She grabbed a hold of the automobile and hopped on, but she realized she was missing something.

The ability to ride a motorcycle.

Jennie sighed and got off, Lisa stared at her weirdly.

"Forget something pretty lady?"

"Can you...I don't know...maybe like, help me take this home?"

"Is this just one of your tricks to get me to take you home?"

"I don't know how to ride it." Jennie pointed to the bike with the keys.

"This is definitely one of your tricks-"

"If you don't want help then I'll just ask another-" Jennie walked off to find another employee, but Lisa grabbed her forearm.

"I'll...I'll help you."

Jennie started at the other girl's hold on her, Lisa reluctantly pulled back.

"Keys?"

"Oh yeah here."

"Okay, I'm going to teach you about riding as a passenger first before I take off, we don't want a repeat of the last time right?"

Jennie blushed, "Just tell me what to do."

"Okay, the first rule of riding a motorcycle with a passenger-"

"Don't have a passenger, yeah got that."

Lisa laughed at her.

"Only hop on when I say I'm ready for it?"

Jennie nodded.

"When I lean a certain direction, you lean the same direction as me, so when I lean to the right?"

"Jennie leans to the right." Jennie used her aegyo voice.

"Good job, when I lean to the left?"

"Jennie leans to the left."

"That's right pretty lady, let's get on riding."

Lisa patted Jennie's head. She swung her legs across the seat to the other side of the motorcycle and put on her helmet. Jennie did the same and was about the get on the motorcycle.

"No, no, no, what did I say?" Lisa pushed her back gently.

"Wait until you said you were ready?"

"Yes, now I'm ready."

Jennie hopped on and held Lisa by the shoulder.

"I know it's not your first time riding a bike, hold onto my stomach area Jennie." Lisa commanded.

Jennie glared at her from behind and hugged her tightly, squeezing more than she should.

"Uagh, not too tight." Lisa managed to get out. "Great practice Jennie, you can get off now."

"What?" Jennie got off and took the helmet off, she gave Lisa a confused look.

"I won't have a way to get back here quickly if I come back without the bike."

"Then why did you-"

"Just for practice, you're getting the hang of it." Lisa smiled that smile again, it keeps making Jennie's stomach fill with butterflies.

"That was just an excuse for me to hug you wasn't it?" Jennie crossed her arms.

"Oops, you caught me." Lisa took her helmet off and got down from the bike.

Jennie looked at her flustered, she didn't think Lisa would say that so bluntly and blatantly.

"Darling don't be surprised. And no."

"What do you mean, no?" Jennie asked confusedly.

"No, I don't flirt with all my customers, you're the only one."

"Okay, how many have you said that to?" Jennie was sarcastically saying it, but she was giddy on the inside.

"Two."

Jennie looked disappointed at her.

"You...and my boss, I told him I won't flirt with any of my customers, leave out the 'You're the only one,' part, that's for you specifically."

"So you admit you were flirting with me?"

"Yes, I'm an adult and I should confess to my actions, on the other note, don't tell my boss, he's also my father, would you be kind and go out this weekend with me?"