Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen

Shet I'm running out of ideas so I'm just jumping straight to my planned plot.

3 chapters cuz y not?

---

    Everything was going smoothly. The plan, the timing. Yes, everything.

    Well...except the fact that you kept feeling something...unusual.

••Flashblack••

    You let out a long sigh as you waited for the three people you were supposed to meet.

    The venue was quite empty, but it will do.

    "Hello. Mind if we talk?" Asked a random person in a cloak as they walked towards you.

    You smiled and nodded. "Sure."

    It's only to kill time though.

    The person smiled back. "Great! Cause I really wanted to let you know about something..important?"

    You tilted your head. "Huh?"

    "Here." They handed you a small notebook. "This place..is where the truth is revealed."

    And then, they walked away.

    You stood there, confused. "What..?"

    Curious, you opened the notebook they handed you and found notes..about the Mint Eye and everything else.

    ‘Mint Eye..huh? I've heard that before.’ you flipped through the pages when..

    Bingo.

••

    Right now, you, Seven, MC and [B/f/n] were inside the building. But you couldn't help but feel strange about something.

    Like, the feeling of being watched.

    A stalker?

    "Hey." Seven placed his hand on your shoulder, making you slightly jump. "Are you—"

    "Yes, yes! I'm okay..just..thinking about things."

    He looked at you with the concerned face but then nodded. "Alright. If you say so then I believe you. Now come on, [B/f/n] is probably waiting for a signal."

    You responded with an "Okay." and proceeded to walk to a certain room.

    Meanwhile, he just stood there, smirking as you walk away. He was planning for an attack, but he doesn't know when.

    "Just you wait, [Y/n]..

...I'll get you soon, [Y/N]!"

    "Eh?" You turned around. No one.

    "You okay?" Seven asked. You turned back around and nodded. "Uh-huh. Just heard someone saying my name."

    The redhead looked around.

    "But there's no one here but us."

    "Strange, right? Is this place abandoned or something?" You thought out loud, also looking around.

    He shrugged. "Who knows."

    As you looked around, your gaze had caught onto a certain door.