"What? Do you think I also like being with you?" Jumin said, grabbing his phone but then disappeared right in front of his eyes.

    Same with Zen. He took out his phone and disappeared into thin air. Then, the whole place started shaking.

    ...

    Zen felt someone touching his arm. "Onii–chan?"

    "U–uhm..excuse me, princess. But what does that mean?" He said, trying to act casual even though he is scared as fuck.

    "Big brother..are you my big brother?"

    He shook his head. "No, sweetie. I'm not. But you better ask hi—"

    "I never had any siblings." Was what the raven trust fund kid spoke.

    The child growled. "Another intruder." But then, her frown turned into an evil smile. "I  t h i n k  I ' l l  q u i t e  l i k e  t h i s !"

    All of a sudden, she disappeared. "Tick tock, you two! Better find a way to escape!" She laughed maniacally.

    "I think we need to find the others." Zen spoke as Jumin nodded in agreement.

···Next up: Yooseven!···

    "Seven! Are you okay?" Yoosung was shaking Luciel as he slowly woke up, grunting in pain.

    He suddenly sat up. "Where are we and how long was I out?"

    Yoosung shrugged. "I just woke up! Do you know where we are?"

    Seven shrugged. "I don't know either." He stood up as Yoosung did too. They looked around and saw a girl with raven hair and green eyes.

    "A–are you gonna hurt me?" She asked, hugging the teddy bear she has tightly. Seven paused.

    "We won't hurt you! Are you stuck in this place as well?" Yoosung asked, not knowing something bad about her.

    "No. I MADE THIS PLACE!" She dashed towards the blonde as Seven pulled him towards the redhead.

    She turned around towards them. "Aren't you happy about this place? It's quiet."

    "Where are my friends?!" Seven asked. All the girl did was laugh. "You all care about your friends! Why don't you just— meet them!"

    The girl snapped her fingers as the two boys suddenly appeared in a bedroom. It was slightly lighter.

    Seven's eyes widened and so was Yoosung's. V and Rika were tied up to the poles in the corner while on the bed was..you.

    You were still unconscious as a knife on your arm was attached.

    The door suddenly blasted open.

    "Zen! Jumin!"

    "Seven! Yoo— V..and Rika?! And [Y/N]?!"

    The little child was now sitting beside you, unnoticed. "Same hair color..same eye color..I know you're big sis." She muttered under her breath and pulled out the knife.

    "This is one way we can be together again!" She raised the knife with both of her hands and almost stabbed you in the heart.

    But luckily, you stopped her with your uninjured arm. "Think you could kill me that easily? I'm the main character, thank you! If I die then this is over!"

    All of a sudden, she dropped the knife. Tears started forming in her eyes but her angered expression still remains. "Why?! Why won't you just die?! Big sis..you forgot me! I'm your little sis! Mom died because of dad! Big sis..big sis!!"

    "[Y/N]!" Zen yelled, going towards you but then the girl made a barrier which made Zen to fly backwards by the sudden force.

    "Big sis..don't you want to be with me?! Don't you miss me? I know it's you! Don't you remember me, big sis? It's me, Y—"

    “Yuumi!” You heard a familiar voice spoke. You turned to the source and saw the old woman suddenly had her eyes widened. But she shook it off.

    "Yuumi! Why did you pull in random people again?!"

    "Mama! Big sis.."

    "Yuumi..she's not here. We don't know where she is! We don't know where [Y/N] is!"

    Everything was now getting more weirder and weirder by the second. Who was that child? Why is she calling you big sis? How did the old lady know your name?

    Questions filled your thoughts.

    "But mama! This is [Y/N]! You're big sis [Y/N] right?!" Yuumi was tearing up. You bit your bottom lip before slowly shaking your head no. "N–no..my name is..[F/N]."

    Lying was the best choice for now. You barely know these people and all.

    "See? This isn't [Y/N]. She says so otherwise." The woman looked at you with a smile. "I'm really sorry..did my child scare you?"

    You chuckled. "Well..not really..but she did gave me a “bit” of a wound." You said, stating about the wound on your arm.

    "I'm really, really sorry! I'll get you back to your places and I'll treat your arm okay? Okay!"

    Then, you suddenly woke up on your desk. You looked at the time. 7:45PM. All you could do is sigh and looked over to the arm you remembered getting injured.

    It was proof enough that it wasn't a dream. Your arm has bandages.

    Questions started filling your mind, starting with

    Who was that girl?