Chapter 2

After class, I talked to shuichi. Asking him questions about himself, where he's from, favorite color, ect. Then, he asked me something.. weird. "Have you heard of danganronpa?" Yea, I heard of Danganronpa. It's a awful game where people hurt eachother! So much despair- I hate it. "Yea, I don't like it. Its too creepy." I say, looking away.

Shuichi laughs creepily. "But that's why its so good! Mmm~ I love despair so much it makes me feel all tingly!" I couldn't believe my ears. I back away. I hadn't realized that everybody but me and shuichi left. "S-Saihara-kun, what ha-happened to you..!" he froze and smiled. "Sorry, I just really love danganronpa. I'm not really creepy, okay? Anyways. If you don't like it, I'll Just not talk about it." He smirked as if he didn't really mean it.. He kind of scares me, but I can't put my finger on it.

I head to lunch- still talking to him. "Anyways, my favorite Danganronpa execution was in the first game, when Ce-" I interrupted him. "I don't like talking about death, Saihara-kun. I'm sorry." he rolls his eyes. "Whatever, you just never watched Danganronpa. You should come to my House, (Y/n). I know we just met, but we can learn more about eachother. Besides, we can do homework together." he smiled sweetly, even though I can see that he wanted me to come over. Even though I was scared, there was something about him that made me agree to come over.

School ends and we meet outside. "Hey, Saihara-kun. I'll follow you." He nods. "My house isn't too far from here." He says calmly. I nod and walk behind him. We soon arrived at his house. He opened the door for her, smiling. She smiled back and walked in, taking off herd shoes. He then off his shoes and looked at her. "Do you want something to eat, (Y/n)?". She shook her head. "No thank you, you should save food for yourself!" She smiled.

This girl...

...so much hope...

...He wanted her to feel despair..

But how could he do it?
She sat down on the couch. He sat down next to her.

Your pov

I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me. I smiled at him, as he asked, "Want to watch tv?" I nodded. I watched him smirk and I realized what he meant. He turned on Danganronpa and I looked away. I was scared. Then, he whispered in my ear, "You know, if you're scared, you can hug me~" The way he said it.. I can tell my face went red. "I-I-I- o-oka-okay...!"

He smirked and patted me, turning my head to look at the tv. "Don't miss it." He whispered. I nod and watch. But then, somebody died. I screamed and hid my face. He then laughed at me. What is with him..

"Aww that reaction was sooo cute~" he whispered. I turned red. "E-Eh? N-Nothing ab-about me is c-cute..!" He growled slightly. "Incorrect. Everything about you is cute. All but one thing.." He said. I tilt my head. "What do you mean?" "You have too much hope, (Y/n). I hate it." He rolled his eyes. I blinked. "I-I- oh- sorry."

He looked at me in the eyes, pausing the killing game tv show. He tilted my head to look more up at him and he smirked. "You know~ you dont need to be sorry." I blush. He's so close.. to me.. "I-I- o-okay..." I avert my eyes. He came closer to my face, practically breathing on my lips. "Mm... if you say sorry too much, I might need to do a little.. punishment." He said, his voice almost whispering. I look into his eyes. Shiny.. "W-What would that be..." I whisper. "Mmmm~ I'll show you. Close your eyes~."

I close my eyes and I felt something against my lips. Something soft and delicate. Then it came across to me. He's kissing me.

681 words.

You guys proud? Aah, finally released a new chapter. I feel like this is rushed. Shuichi is stinky but i love him x3.
Hey im not stinky!
Yes you are shush.
Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Later nerdssss (^O^)