"You are greeting her and not me? Also, how did you know?"

"Yeah, because she is our daughter in law. And how we got to know? Look here"

Helen turned the phone outside their office window. There were reporters covering the gate, the security trying to control.

"What's going on? Did you guys go bankrupt?"

"Cate"

"Sorry, I'm joking. But what's going on there?"

"Well, I'm asking you. What's going on with you?"

"I'm fine mum. I'm happy"

"And you didn't feel the necessity of involving us in your happiness?"

"What? What are you speaking, mum?"

"Honey, your mum's angry on you because you didn't tell us that you were getting married. Well you are on your honeymoon now", Liam told before Helen opened her mouth to yell at Lou.

"How did you get to know?"

"Whole world knows. You announced in some show. Also, now people know that you are our daughter, which we are very happy about. But they are questioning us. They think you are estranged and that we haven't been in touch", Liam said.

"What the hell!"

"Honey, the paparazzi already have made different theories as to why you are living in US. They also linked our shifting of business to US as the reconnection between us and you. Few even went on saying that you were adopted and so you went away from us"

"What the fuck!"

"Lou, language. They are your parents"

Lou just looked at Debbie and raised her eyebrow as to say 'seriously?'

"And dad, what shifting of business?"

"You didn't read any news?"

"Mum, you both are a day ahead of us. It's 11:40 here. I am sleeping. What time it is there by the way?"

"It's 7:40 in the night here and we are not able to go to our home. Our employees are also stuck here in the building. And about shifting... Baby, we had planned to surprise you. We are planning to shift our business to US. We've been working on it for so many months now. We wanted to surprise you. Wanted you to take the responsibilities from us. But the paparazzi just ruined it"

"You guys are shifting here? And you didn't bother to tell me?"

"You don't read news related to our company, not our fault. Also, it was supposed to be a surprise. And you didn't tell us about the marriage"

"It was... Supposed to be a surprise for you?"

"Bullshit. But it doesn't matter now. We are not able to get out of our office right now. The paparazzi covered every single gate. Even your place in US is covered"

"What? I didn't get any news"

"That's because you were sleeping probably. So, I called you to say that we will manage this paparazzi somehow. You please don't lose your cool. Is it okay?"

"Sure dad"

"But about wedding, what are we supposed to say?", Helen asked.

"That you guys blessed us through Skype?"

"Well, not a bad idea. But we are bit angry on you for not informing us. We would have had a grand wedding. You are our only child, honey"

"Mum, it all happened too quickly, I just... I didn't have time to inform you. So"