Sneak peeks?

*blows party horn and throws alarming amounts of confetti*

Welcome to this fic's halfiversary! It's been roughly 6 months and I just want to thank you all for your support and everything!

Seriously I love you all so much I would cry if I had emotions (jk jk I really do love you all)

Now, since we're basically done with the Yorknew arc:

Sneak peeks.

Let's do this.

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't keep scrolling. I'm going to be very blunt but I won't give that much away. I think. Okay, here goes my impulsiveness:

• "I'm not father," Feitan says as he's followed by a horde of children.

•Hatsu! (help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

•Under appreciated characters

•Lucky falls in...!!!??!?!?!?!!??!??!?! ...to a hole. Someone help him. (Moon_Drip *wink*)

•Bacon

•lol death

On other HXH fics:

So I am currently rethinking my Pokkle x Ponzu, and it's taking time. But I WILL DO THIS. Eventually. IVE WANTED TO DO THIS EVER SINCE THEY YOU-KNOW-WHAT. I've planned the middle and end, but the beginning...Writer's block isn't going to stop me now! Stick around?

Also, since this part is here, yup, Shalnark origin story is out (I know I already said this forgive me).

And I was thinking of a short stories/ oneshots thing where I could cram all my ideas in, but don't count on this coming anytime soon... (May include hisoka origin, my baby Colt, love for some under appreciated characters, etc.)

yay.

And just something else I should get out of the way, Lucky's (nick)names for everyone if it's confusing you. And the reasons! Also includes nicknames to come:

Shalnark- Devil (because his phone has devil-like wings on it)

Chrollo- Danchou (he heard Paku calling him that, so. It's a title.)

Feitan- Emo Loser (I think it's pretty self-explanatory)

Nobunaga- Wannabe Samurai (also self-explanatory)

Hisoka- Crop Top (he is crop top god)

Pakunoda- Blazer (she wears one?)

Machi- Pinky (Pink hair. Need I go on?)

Franklin- Frankenstein (Yes, since Lucky is educated, he knows Frankenstein is the name of the scientist and not the monster, but it was the only thing that came to his mind. It clicked, perfectly.)

Rein- Red (Kurta? Any of this ringing a bell?)

Zepile- Eyebrows (... Lucky. Some people are self-conscious about that.)

Ponzu- Bumblebee (there is nothing I could possibly add to this.)

???- Freckles (wonder who this will be?)

So... I feel this was just a mix of random stuff and procrastinating. Which it is. And spoilers, which I
Probably
Shouldn't
Do
Hope it wasn't too much.

Wow this was bad.

Until an actual update with actual plot,

Sincerely,
nekoturtle.