The sight of her looking at herself crying, broke his heart.

He slowly walked up to her.

Her eyes grew large when she saw him in the reflection. 

He just hugged her from behind, both of them looking at themselves in the mirror.

"Why are you crying, hmm?" Hyunjin asked, putting his chin on her head.

"I-i don't know" Yuna stuttered and broke down once again.

He turned her around and pulled her into a hug.

"Shhhh. Don't cry. It makes you ugly" He said.

"I-i-i am a-always ugly" she sobbed.

He pulled away to take her hands, but then he saw the scars on her arms.

Only Felix, Chan, Jisung, and Jeongin knew of them. Felix knew the whole story. Chan didn't want to push Yuna so he was waiting for her to tell him once she was ready. Jisung and Jeongin decided not to ask when they saw the scars as they helped her with the dresses. They made sure to promise that as long as she was with them, they wouldn’t let it happen again.

Yuna noticed he was staring at her arms and she sobbed even harder. She pulled her hands away and hid them behind her.

"D-don't look at me! I know they make me even uglier" 

Hyunjin walked out, but only to come back with a blanket. 

He wrapped it around her and carried her all the way to his room. 

He placed her on his bed and he went to his closet, picking out some shorts then went into his bathroom to change.

When he came back, Yuna could see his thighs. 

Now he was standing in front of her, tears welled up in his eyes, just like her.

Yuna stared at his thighs. Not at the muscles but at his scars. The same kind of scars she had on her arms and legs.

"Yuna listen, I got them too, okay? And don't think they make you uglier. They show the hard times we’ve been through and how strong we are today. There were times where we thought we were ugly or not as good as we should be. But the past is not important anymore. It's about the here and now. And right now, I think I am standing in front of the most beautiful and gorgeous girl, I have ever met." Hyunjin’s tears started to drop one by one.

Yuna stood up and wrapped her arms around him.

They didn't say anything. They were just standing there, hugging and crying together in silence. 

Hyunjin may be the most annoying out of the boys, and they always teased each other, but they were like soulmates. 

The connection she had with Hyunjin was just different from the connections she had with the others.

Yes Felix was her brother, and she trusted him the most. And Jisung and Jeongin were her best friends. And she was the closest with Chan, but what she had with Hyunjin was different.

They both understood each other without having to say anything, and now although they always just goofed around together, when it got serious they both were there for each other and comforted one another.

Don't get it wrong. It wasn't romantic love between them. After all Hyunjin was with Jeongin, and Yuna had fallen head over heels for Chan even though she didn't want to admit it. But it was a special connection they shared. They were more than best friends but less than lovers. You could say they were like soulmates.

After they had calmed down, Hyunjin started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Yuna asked, confused.

"You know, you are really short," Hyunjin giggled.

"You're an asshole" she slapped him, but laughed as well. 

And they were just like they always were again.

"Wait, what's the time?" Yuna asked

"three pm"

"OMG I NEED TO GET READY. THE PARTY STARTS IN 2 HOURS. HYUNJIN YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH MY HAIR PLEAAAASE" 

Hyunjin knew how to do girls' hair because he had an older sister that always forced him to play with her.

"I don't think I can help you. It will be hard to try fixing your ugly ass hair" he joked

"Your dumbass just told me I was beautiful!" Yuna said

"Yes but I changed my mind" he smirked

"Ugh. Whatever, now come help me" 

"Okay. Do you want your hair straightened or curled?"

°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°

I know it's a bad chapter

1355 words.

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️