XXXII

-- Warning: The following chapter contains alcohol and clubbing as well as some heated actions --

A/N: There are going to be a lot of songs because this is a night club after all so take time to listen to them since I tried to choose some very good treasure pearls to fit here ;)

The group of friends approached the SAD night club; San and Wooyoung happy as always, Yunho still doubtful and Jongho just enjoying that he could do something different. He wasn't a child anymore, he was an adult now, and he was proud of it, shining while holding Yeosang's hand. The latter didn't seem really fond of the idea of them coming here but he knew that it made Jongho happy so he was willing to do it.

All of their parents had- surprisingly -allowed the boys go but warned them to not to get too drunk or jump into bed with someone who isn't their boyfriend. Everyone listened and promised to act good. Smoothly, Yeosang had become their supervisor, constantly reminding them the promises they made.

Also, you might be wondering what does the club name SAD actually mean? Well, it's Sex And Drink. The contrast between those two things is big. Hongjoong and Seonghwa were the only ones who knew about that.

Talking about them, as agreed earlier, Hongjoong stayed home with pregnant Seonghwa and looked after him so there were just six of them but it was also fine.

,,Your documents please." The club guard asked sternly when they stopped in front of the place decorated with bright blue and red lights with a bit of white. The shining letters said 'Sex And Drink night club'. Everyone showed the guard what he wanted and got in easily even though he calculated something a bit when looked at Jongho's documents. His eyes followed the youngest as he walked in after the others.

,,Welcome to my Hollywood!!" Yelled the DJ from the top of his lungs.

At the moment he stepped in, Yunho's ears were destroyed by loud music and he got closer to Mingi as he saw many people walking around, holding glasses with alcohol in various colors. He noticed some guys with bare upper bodies and girls with not so many covering clothes on.

,,I keep forgetting that it was Wooyoung's idea." He somehow managed to say to Mingi over the noise. The other chuckled a bit, kissing him softly and said, ,,Well, it is Wooyoung so there's nothing to be surprised about." He laughed lightly and put his hand around his boyfriend. ,,And, I don't actually care so much and besides, it isn't that bad." He put a lost hair strand back behind the other's ear.

Yunho glanced around the place a bit. ,,Maybe you're right." He then mumbled, getting another kiss from the other. Mingi loved kissing him.

,,Already at it? Wow." Yeosang suddenly interrupted with a smirk as he earned a slight bump from Mingi. ,,Okay, whatever." He crossed his hands on his chest. ,,We lost the naughty ones."

Mingi looked at him confusingly, Yunho snickering quietly.

Yeosang rolled his eyes, throwing back his short brown wavy hair- which in fact looked very good on him -with a girly hair flipping move. ,,I mean Wooyoung and San."

,,Ah." Mingi nodded and then shrugged. ,,It's not our problem. They're grown up men, they have brains."

,,Yea~" Yeosang drew out. ,,I wouldn't be so sure about that..."

,,Doesn't matter anyways, we'll find them later. Now, go and have fun." He smiled to the older and Yeosang answered with the same. Then Jongho pulled his sleeve slightly, making the latter look at him.