no one's pov
idk why i feel like i can't do first person pov's so i'll just stick to third person :)

hours passed and the two boys were sat on the couch, watching one movie after another and almost finishing all the snacks that jisung had bought.

during the movies, minho would flash glances at jisung, who was completely oblivious and in his own world. he looked so sullen but minho thought it didn't mean anything. minho was still amazed by jisung's sudden hair colour change, he missed the orange hair as it suited him so well, but the brown hair made the boy look more mature and hot as fuck.

it was nearing sunset and they had gone through countless movies. the two of them knew it was jisung's last night staying over at minho's but didn't bring it up and they didn't know why. minho, of course, was devastated, he only ever had the company of his cats and never the company of a human, especially a boy like jisung. jisung never made him feel alone at his apartment and the two bonded so well during his short stay.

jisung, on the other hand, was happy to go back to his apartment. he felt like a burden in minho's apartment, he knew he'd miss seeing the older but they're literal next door neighbours so it was okay.

also he'd never slept in the same room, let alone the same bed, with another guy who wasn't his ex. speaking of, his mind was still occupied by the thought of jungkook and he couldn't shake it off. no amount of movies or snacks could distract him. so he turned to his last resort.

jisung pulled out a bottle of soju out of one of the plastic bags and twisted the lid open. he drank it straight out of the bottle, gulping loudly and his throat burning at the foreign sensation. while this was happening, minho sat next to the boy, staring with wide eyes at the sight. he didn't know why jisung was drinking alcohol but he knew it wasn't because of something good.

"ji, you okay?"

jisung didn't reply, he just looked so upset and out of this world. minho paused the movie and turned his body to face jisung.

"jisung? talk to me, why are you drinking?"

still no response. at this point, jisung was already half way through the bottle and minho was heartbroken at the sight of the boy in front of him who now had tears in his eyes.

he took the bottle out of jisung's hands and set it on the table. jisung groaned in anger and reached out for the bottle but minho held both of his shoulders back and pushed him away, while still holding him.

"jisung please talk to me, what happened?"

minho was the most concerned he'd been for the boy and was hoping jisung would open up. he just wanted to help him but jisung was so stubborn and was always one to bottle things up. to minho's surprise, jisung actually responded instead of taking another gulp of alcohol.

"hyung"

"yes?"

jisung paused before continuing.

"have y-you ever fallen in l-love?"

minho thought before answering confidently. "yes"

"d-did she break your heart?" by now, jisung was drunk and it showed. he looked like a poor lost puppy and minho wanted to squeeze the boy in his arms.

"i hope he won't."

jisung whipped his head up at minho, his dark circles enhanced and facial features sunken in.
minho was staring at him in the eyes softly as the older gave him a weak smile.

"can i tell you something? you have to promise not to tell anyone hyung, i'm serious."

jisung looked at minho, speaking in a very firm tone that he sounded sober. minho gulped before nodding, "i promise i won't tell anyone ji" jisung broughts his knees up and rested his chin as he took a deep breath before speaking.