Chapter 6

Yuuri's POV

All I saw was darkness around me. It felt like quick sand, slowly suffocating me. I tried to escape, but it was no use. I was about to give in, when I heard two voices. "Don't give up, mommy. Daddy is waiting for you." Then all of a sudden two little girls appeared in front of me.One had short, messy but pretty silver hair.  Her eyes were a soft, chocolate/amber, like that of hot chocolate on a winter's night, warm and inviting. She had a soft face and her physic was like that of a strong but beautiful rose blooming in the harshest of winters, full of courage and great endurance. She was wearing a simple pink and gold sundress. 

The other one had long and gorgeous pitch black hair that reached her waist and covered her left eye. Her eyes were the most stunning blue I'd ever seen, like crystal clear water with hints of ice in them, but they held so much love and gentleness. Her face, unlike the other girl's, was more sharp and angular. Her physic was that of an elegant swan along with a delicate snowflake, both full of grace and splendor. This child was wearing a long blue and silver gown. Both of these girls, though young looked like angels or even goddesses. 

I immediately knew who they were. My and Victor's children. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We'll show you." A huge screen appeared in front of me, and it started to play. It first showed  My parents and Mari. "Come on Yuuri. You can pull through this. You've always been a fighter. Keep fighting." Mari said. Then, it showed, surprisingly, Yurio and Otabek. "Piggy, if you can hear me, then you better wake up or else I'll march straight up to heaven, drag your sorry a** back down to Earth, and shove your spirit back into your body and make you regret leaving us for the rest of your days." he said quietly. Then, it switched to the Nishigoris, Minako and Phichit. "Yuuri, if you leave us, then who will the girls post pictures of?" Yuuko asked. "Yeah, and I don't know what I'd do without you constantly showing up at my ballet studio." Minako sighed. "Yuuri, your my best friend, so please, stay strong. Besides, I'd like to post more selfies with you. Preferably when you're awake." Phichit said sadly.

It showed me more scenes. There was one of Kenjirou, Christophe, Emil, Leo, Guang Hong, Sara, Michele, Seung-gil and heck, even JJ. The last scene broke my heart. It was of Victor holding my hand tightly. "Yuuri, my love, if you can hear me, then please wake up. I want to be with you the rest of our lives, raising our family together. I don't care if gender fluid or not, it doesn't change who you are, I still love you all the same. So, please, come back to me." he whispered the last part. 'Was this what was happening while I was asleep?' The screen shut off, and once again, I was facing my children.

"Come on, mama, fight the darkness. We are waiting." They then started to fade. "No, don't leave me!" I desperately run after them. When I finally caught up, all I could see was a bright light...