Chapter 2

Yuuri's POV

After about three hours of skating, we returned to the locker room. "You are awfully quiet today. Want to talk about it?" Yoshi asked. "No thanks." "C'mon Yuuri. If you don't talk about it, you'll never get better." he pushed. "I don't want to talk about it." I said. "Just tell me what's bothering you.  I promise I won't tell." he pushed. "Just drop it, Yoshi." I said calmly. "No, I won't drop it until you tell me what's wrong." he said angrily. What is his deal? Can't he see I don' want to talk about it? He should just drop it. "It's none of you business. So, Just.Drop. It. That's the last time I'm going to say it, Yoshi." "Nice try, but no. You've been so shut off from me, I'm worried. I notice that you aren't as close to anyone as you used to be. Is it because of the incident? It was just a dumb dog, so you shou-" I cut him off when he said that. 

"Don't you DARE talk about Makkachin that way!" I scream. "You didn't know him, so you have no right to say such a terrible thing!" I start to tear up. Crap. "Oh be quiet. I'm sure Victor would have wished it was you instead of his precious Makkachin." Yoshi mocked. "SHUT UP!!!" I screamed. "Do you wish it was you instead of Makka? Huh? Do you wish t be dead right now? Maybe it should have been you. Maybe-" "Yes! I do wish it was me who had gotten hit by that car instead. Now since Makka is dead, everyone hates me. Victor says he doesn't blame me, but I can see it in his eyes. Even my own family hates me. Victor is probably having and affair and he wants to move out!" I yell. "How can you be so sure?" he asked skeptically. "I see him texting and hear him calling someone with a smile on his face and I've seen him looking for a new house to buy." I exclaim. 

"Well then, you certainly have a lot on your mind. How about I help you forget all of it?" he asks seductively. He leans in to kiss me, but I shove him away. "What the hell?!" he shouts. "I think I'm the one who should be saying that. What the f*** do you think you're doing!?" I yell back. "I was trying to help you!" he said "By trying to kiss me!?" "Well, you did say Victor was cheating on you." he said. "Probably." I corrected him. "Well then, you should get back at him be cheating him as well." I punch him in the nose for that. "Ow!" "Don't you EVER say that again!" I say through gritted teeth. "Just because Victor is texting and calling someone else doesn't automatically mean he is being unfaithful. It's just a suspicion. It most certainly does NOT give you the right to try to kiss me!" "C'mon, Yuuri. You know he is cheating, so why not even the playing field?" he tries to kiss me again, this time with more force. I again punch him. He tries again, and this time, I kick him where the sun don't shine. He doubles over in pain. "No, I will never be unfaithful to Victor. Just because he may be seeing someone behind my back doesn't mean I have to do the same. He is my love, my other half, my soulmate. If he is cheating, then that's fine by me. If he want to move out that's ok. If he wants to break up, I'm ok with that. As long as he is happy, I don't care. But I will never do anything to betray his trust in me. No matter what." I say. "But why? If he truly is your soulmate, as you claim, then why would you doubt him? Why would he cheat on you? Do you really think he'll still love you after finding out what you are? Do you think he'll really accept you when he finds out-" Yoshi asked. 

"I don't know! All I know is that I love him, and I'm willing to sacrifice my life, body and soul just to make sure he is happy. So you have no right to try to kiss me." I yell. "I can tell you're mad." he says. "Yeah, no s*** Sherlock." "Are you mad at me?" Yoshi asked. "YES! I'm mad at you for trying to kiss me three times." "I only did it to try to make you feel better and because I like you!" he said. We were both quiet for a moment. "If you wanted to make me feel better, a hug would have been nice and if you liked me so much, you should have just said so, not try to kiss me! I hate you! I never want to see you again!" I know that was harsh, but I was angry at the moment.

"Are you mad at Victor? At Makkachin? Your family and friends?" he asks quietly. "NO! I'm not mad at them. I'm mad at myself. I'm mad that it was Makkachin who died instead of me. I'm mad that I didn't move quickly enough, and that Makka sacrificed himself for me. That I am the cause for all of this! Argh! I hate myself! I despise everything about myself. I HATE my life!!!" I scream. 

"Well then, if you hate your life so much..." He picked up an ice skate and walked towards me slowly.  "Then I'll help you with that." He then pushed the blade to my throat and dragged it across.  I lifted a hand up to my throat and one to cover my mouth. When I removed the hand from my mouth, I saw blood. When I removed my other hand from my throat, I saw it drenched in blood. I reached out, trying to scream for help, but noting came out except for blood. I collapsed.  Yoshi walked over to me and knelt infant of me."Yuuri, just say you love me and I will help you. You know that we were meant to be." Yoshi said. "Never. I-I won't force myself to love someone I don't love. Besides..." It was getting hard to speak. "I already told you. I love Victor." If looks could kill, I'd be sliced to pieces. He picked up my head and smashed it so hard I think he fractured my skull. The pain was so intense, I started to black out. Yoshi got up without a word, and left through the back door. Just as I was about to completely black out, I heard a voice. "Yuuri...Yoshi... are you both ok?" It was Yuuko. "Hello- OH MY GOD!!! Yuuri!" she screamed. She rushed over to me and cradled my head. "Takeshi! Call an ambulance NOW!!!" "Why Yuuko? Oh..." Takeshi stood in the doorway. "Don't just stand there, do something!" she yelled. Takeshi ran off somewhere and I heard him on the phone. "Stay with us, Yuuri. It's going to be ok. The ambulance will be here soon." Yuuko took off her jacket and wrapped it around my throat and she ripped part of her shirt to wrap around my head. "Yuuko..." "Yes, Yuuri?" she said with tears in her eyes. "If I don't make it, tell my family that I love them. Especially Victor tell them I'm... sorry...." I said. I heard the faint sound of sirens in the distance before I passed out. Little did I know, a certain three young girls had caught everything on video...