Alucard × Granger ~ Let's Make This Quick (NSFW)

ابدأ من البداية

Not even a second late after the lower half of Granger's face was finally exposed, Alucard viciously kissed him. The force was enough to bruise, and he could feel it in his teeth that he had pushed too hard. Alucard grinned when Granger kept his lips unmoving to his advances.

"Granger...please..." Alucard whispered, but no response, then he pleaded sweetly with his tongue, licking the crevice of those amber petals. He hoped that he could come in, only to get irritated when Granger pursed his lips shut.

Granger whacked an aggravated palm against Alucard's lustful mouth and harshly pushed him away. Granger breathed heavily, perspiration on his skin giving him a crystalline glow against the bush leaves. Because of his unzipped turtleneck, it looked like his coat was on the verge of falling from his body.

The sight in front of him was too hot, too tempting, reminding Alucard of the times he did much more to this stubborn musician - on the bed, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, or wherever he felt like doing it. And he had the sudden desire to escalate this further.

"Of all times..." Granger spoke with a raspy voice, tired from the effort before, but regardless of that he tightened his grip, his fingers pressing against the skin in front of Alucard's teeth. "...It has to be now?"

Was this musician that aloof? All the other heroes were in the opposite lane, and with the two of them alone, undisturbed, how could Alucard not take the chance?

Alucard smiled slyly against the sweaty palm, already familiar with whether Granger was aroused or not, no matter how much the musician denied it. It was a game between them, to see who would give in to temptation first, and the game of chase was exhilarating. But too often it left Alucard to be the loser of the game, he was a very impatient man after all.

Alucard gripped Granger's waist with his gauntleted hand to keep him still, while the other hand held down the wrist that held his mouth captive. He began to suck the palm, and licked it, pretending it was Granger's lips.

He stared at Granger the whole time, gauging his reaction, and he loved what he saw. The musician's mouth was agape, his red eyes transfixed on his own, his hand slowly distanced itself from Alucard's lips.

With the quiet ambience around them, under the canopy of the bush leaves, it nearly gave them the illusion they were the only people in the world. That they were free to do what was forbidden, free from judgemental eyes.

Alucard stopped licking the palm and began to suck on Granger's index finger. He heard Granger's breath catch and he released the finger with a silent pop, and he was about to do the same to each finger but he felt Granger slowly releasing his hand from his grip.

Alucard sighed, soothed when Granger cupped his jaw. Perspiration blended with saliva, and he felt the heat of Granger's skin against his own.

"Idiot." Granger stated bluntly, but his tender hold on Alucard's jaw only showed his true sentiments. There was a calmness in his stance, from the tenderness in his voice, especially when with his thumb gave Alucard's cheek loving strokes.

Granger was a completely different person when they were truly alone. The fact that Granger allowed himself to be exposed and vulnerable to him, and only him alone, made Alucard's heart soar.

Alucard nestled his face against Granger's hand. A simple touch from Granger, just the graze of his pale skin against his rendered him weak.

"You're that impatient?" Granger asked softly, and his voice was kind. Alucard let his blush take over his face, the patience and care in that voice tickled his heart.