G0Z (fluff)

Requested by @-SEDUCTI :D
You gonna be tall as hell cuz yea.
————-
I woke up at 9:47 am with my teeny boyfriend. (Or husband if you like) I touched his fluffy hair, then kissed his cheek.
Then I went off to get a book and would come back.
When I came back I saw a cute baby face looking G0Z waking up with eyes closed.
I went up to him and gave a big fat hug.
"Good morning my favorite clown."
"...good morning honey."
"Haha, how come you're so tired?"
"I had long days work.."
"Hm.. that's fine! Maybe later like in the afternoon."
"What do you mean?"
"That's a surprise!"
He pouted but that didn't get me this time.
He gave up fast then went back to sleep.
The surprise was playing Minecraft together. I know, it sounds lame. But he kept repeating about how he always wanted to play Minecraft since he started school.
Do I bought an Xbox, more than 5 controllers because more people would most likely want to play too, and the CD.
I hung out with my other friends at the circus waiting for G0Z to be energetic again. He said he would pop out any second.
A minute went by and G0Z came over.
"Gooooood aaaffteernooon!"
"Hi G0Z!"
"Ahh, hello."
"Meh, imma get my beer."
"Good afternoon to you too!"
"Hello sweetie!"
"Hello honey!"
I bent down and G0Z glared at me with a puppy face with melted my heart
We hugged each other and I gave a kiss and his cheek
We hung out for a little and I almost forgot about the surprise until Z00ZY reminded me.
"Ahh! G0Z, I forgot about the surprise. Cmon let's go!"
"Ok then!"
G0Z followed me, then we made it to our room.
"Ok now, close your eyes. Also, no peeking."
He closed his eyes without peeking which surprised me. He would usually peek. I opened up Minecraft,
I now told him to open his eyes. He opened, he then gasped.
"Oh my goodness! I can finally play for after all these years! Thank you honey!"
"You're welcome sweetie." I chuckled when he started jumping up and in down, getting ready to play.
We played and we spawned somewhere together.
"Ok, do you know how to play the game?"
"Pssshhh, I've been watching youtubers play Minecraft all the time! So I do know how to play!"
"whatever floats your boat sweetie."
I collected wood then looked at G0Z who looked confused.
As I collected more wood, he looked how I used the controller, he tried to copy me but he ended up hitting me instead of the tree.
"Hey! Are you sure you know how to play?"
"I...don't know.."
"Hey, it's fine. Maybe I can teach you."
"Really? Thank you honey!"
"You're welcome."
After some time, G0Z officially knew how to play Minecraft now. But there was a problem..
"AAAAHH MONSTERS!"
A skeleton had shot G0Z and now G0Z is screaming getting chased by a zombie.
"Why are you running away!? You have to fight back!"
"I-I can't.. it's to scary.."
I looked at G0Z and his eyes were watery. I sighed, then I stood up walked behind G0Z, sat down, my legs around G0Z back (you know when you go to a slide with your friends and you have you guys slide at the same time is by making a small worm thing idk) I wrapped my arms around G0Z, hugging him. What I did calmed him a little.
"Thank you honey."
"You're welcome sweetie."
"Also, can you kill the scary monsters for me please?"
"Sure sweetie."
We played for a while. We build our houses, our Minecraft beds next to each other.
It was fun until Z00ZY came out of nowhere.
"Ohh! I wanna play! Do you have more controllers?"
"Yea we have more controllers."
I gave Z00ZY the controller.
"Thank you!"
He got in the game and saw G0Z chopping up wood with his stone axe.
Z00ZY then, went to our house, opened G0Z's chest. Got a stone sword.
He then got out of the house, went to G0Z then started stabbing him.
"Hey! That's not nice Z00ZY!"
G0Z whined as he tried to fight back but he died.G0Z yelled at Z00ZY and told him to get out. He did what G0Z said, then we continued playing Minecraft and also G0Z screaming because of mobs.
—————
755 words
I'm gonna start to publish longer because school started and I'm gonna stress out is year. Yay :D.