Benevolent_Day (smut)

Requested by @Kittypersoncatkitty :D
————————————-
After I go to work, I would always go to my friend Benevolent's bakery. He makes food very delicious, a very calming cafe.
Benevolent sometimes gives me food for free for visiting everyday.
I also have been growing feelings for Benevolent because his personality is perfect to me and he is quite handsome.
One day, a new female worker came to Benevolent's bakery. She would always try to get Benevolent's attention. So I now visited Benevolent's bakery 5 times a week.
Benevolent kept telling me what was wrong but I never told him.
That new worker kept giving me bad manners whenever Benevolent gives me free food.
One day. Once I left the restaurant, Benevolent ran up to me and grabbed my wrist, turned me around, then grabbed my shoulders.
"Y/N, why aren't you acting yourself lately? Why do you keep ignoring me? If there's something wrong, I can fix it."
I looked at the floor not answering back. I kinda felt guilty for ignoring for a long time.
"Y/N for the ti-"
"It's because I've been jealous ever since that girly worker came!
I had a crush on you when we became friends, you were that person that I was looking for to be together!"
"..."
"speechless hu-
"follow me."
He grabbed my wrist again and took me to his place since his bakery is 2 houses away from his home.
We went inside his house then to his room. We both knew what's about to happen and we were ready.
He pinned me down his bed and we both kissed. His lips were very soft, our tongues all over our mouths. We broke the kiss and we started taking off our clothes.
He pulled off his pants, boxers, then shirt. I took off my shirt, bra, pants then underwear.
He sucked my neck making hickeys everywhere.
I moaned in pleasure, begging him to do something worse.
He squeezed my breast and massaging it making it feel nice and his hands were very soft just like his lips.
He stopped and we did a sex position. Before we did it, he asked me something.
"Y/N, are you sure you want to do this?"
"I'm very sure."
"If you say so."
He hugged me then went inside me. I hugged him back and told him to go slow, tears were starting to show and I closed my eyes. He slowly thrusts, once the pain disappears and pleasure starts come, I told him to go faster he went faster I started to moan and kept telling him to go faster. He did his fastest and I moaned very loud. He did 3 more hard thrusts then he stopped. We were breathing heavily then we slept.
—————-
459 words
lol sorry I published this late, I was going shopping for school supplies.