YUKC0 (fluff)

I'm running out of myths to write dammit
———-
G0Z and I are very close siblings and today G0Z finally allowed me to go to his circus today! I can't wait!
I changed just normal clothes, I got make up in my purse because G0Z said he is running out of make up haha.
Brushed my hair and I ready to go.
TIME SKIP
I made it to my brother's circus and it looked really cool. I had to do an obstacle course before going in the circus. I did the obstacle course and went inside.
Everything looked colorful and it was beautiful. I kept looking around a little and found my brother G0Z.
"Hello Y/N!"
"Hello G0Z! It's been a while!"
We both hugged each other. I gave G0Z make up he thanked me, and he toured me with his circus.
"Ahh! I almost forgot! Follow me."
I followed G0Z and there were two clowns.
"Y/N, this is Z00ZY, Z00ZY this is Y/N.
"Hello Y/N!"
"Hello Z00ZY!"
We did a handshake after greeting.
Y/N this YUKC0, YUKC0 this is Y/N."
YUKC0 did not have a happy face at all.
"Hello YUK-"
"Shut the hell up, I want my alcohol."
"YUKC0 be nice."
"Fine."
"Uhm hello!"
"Ugh hello."
I gave out my hand to shake, he grabbed my hand and shook, he then left. That hurt my hand a little.
"Don't mind him, he is always that cranky."
"It's alright. Anyways what are we going to do now?"
"You are going to meet my other friends!"
He grabbed my hand and took me to his friends excitedly.
TIME SKIP x2
I got tired after walking with G0Z who is energetic.
"G0Z? I want something to eat."
"Sure thing Y/N! We are going to bar then!"
He dragged me to the bar. We then ate.
I needed to go to the bathroom but a drunk YUKC0 walked up to me then passed out.
"Uhh.." I looked for G0Z, he was talking with Morgenne.
I walked up to G0Z carrying YUKC0 but he was kinda heavy.
"Oh Y/N! You can take him to his room. His room number is 2948582849583848388583828385727385838473828484757372857292939494838573299357829294837284929472729484728."
"Ok! I can do that!"
"Also leave the keys to his room so he wouldn't get trapped there haha."
G0Z gave me his keys to his room.
I did a piggy back ride and a passed out YUKC0. I found his room and placed him on his bed. Boy his room is very messy. I then left his keys on a table. Then left. I went back to G0Z and his other friends.
He checked the time, and it was 5:30 pm.
"Oh! I guess it's time for Y/N to leave now!"
"Oh, right!"
I grabbed my stuff and I waved goodbye to everyone. They waved back, then I left.
YEARS LATER
I visited the circus almost everyday to hangout because I love hanging out with my brother and his friends, also YUKC0.
Today was the last day to visit because I was now going to another state.
I went inside the circus and what I saw first was G0Z and everybody else. G0Z was holding a cake that said 'Thank you for visiting Y/N!' In cursive. I turned soft.mmmm
"Awwhh thanks you guys!"
We made a group hug and it almost squeezed me to death.
We went to the bar to celebrate.
We were celebrating for 5 hours and it was time for my last goodbye.
"Bye Y/N!"
"WHHYYY"
"See you later soon!"
"PLEASE VISIT!"
"Goodbye!"
"Thank you for hanging out with us for years!"
I spoke up after time
"Thank you all for being there with me, being very supportive, cleaning away all my problems, you always make me happy, I love you guys!"
"WE LOVE YOU TOO!"
They yelled at the same time.
Before I left, YUKC0 drunk again walked up to me and hugged me.
"I'm coming with you."
"H-huh?"
"I said, I'm coming with you.."
"But you don't have a ticket to a plane.."
"I do."
"Where is it then?"
He showed me the ticket, he actually did have one.
"But why should you want to go with me?"
"Because.. I've gotten butterflies in my stomach ever since you started hanging out with us."
Everyone was silent.
"And I have realized that it would be best to come with you because you make me happy."
"So..you're saying that you like me?"
"I guess.."
He then kissed me. I kissed back and I didn't regret it at all.
People started cheering again.
Well, I guess YUKC0 is coming with me then. We dis our last goodbyes and left the circus for the last time.
"Are you going to miss your friends?"
"Eh, not really I only would if you left alone."
As we went to my car, we showed our love and affection and cuddled a little then drove away.
———-
825 words lmao is kinda sucked to me