when the day ended, jisung stayed after school to work on his song and then walked to a convenience store across town. he didn't want to go back home just yet and he wanted to avoid minho as much as possible. he was so confused about his feelings and what he wanted that he couldn't focus on anything anymore.

when it was nearly 11pm, jisung finally arrived back home. he yawned as he knocked on the door lazily and soon after, minho opened it.

"jisung! where have you been? i've been worried about you! you weren't answering my calls?"

minho's voice was full of concern and his eyebrows furrowed out of worry.

"i'm okay hyung. i had a long day and i'm just tired, i'm going to go to sleep if that's okay."

"yeah of course. sleep in my bed though, i'll sleep on the couch tonight."

jisung nodded, too depressed and exhausted to put up an argument again. he sluggishly dragged his feet to the bedroom and threw himself on the bed with all the strength he didn't have.

meanwhile, minho fixed up the couch for him to sleep on. he couldn't deny that he wanted to feel the younger's warmth again like he did last night. he didn't fall asleep until late at night, continuously checking up on jisung, who was knocked out and seemed at peace. minho knew he wasn't at peace though but the older was too afraid to ask what was on the younger's mind in case of invading his privacy. but he decided he would ask him in the morning when jisung had hopefully slept his worries off.
________________________________________

[ a/n ; just a filler chapterrrr before a lil time skip next chapter,, we finally gonna learn what happened to jisung and jungkook :D
not gonna lie, this wasn't my best chapter and im smad, i didn't do it justice ugh:(
next chapter will be so much better hopefully!!
also skz at kcon was iconic i can't get over it welp

[ a/n ; just a filler chapterrrr before a lil time skip next chapter,, we finally gonna learn what happened to jisung and jungkook :Dnot gonna lie, this wasn't my best chapter and im smad, i didn't do it justice ugh:(next chapter will be so much b...

^^i just needed to say my ex-bias is bias wrecking me a lot recently and i dont know how to feel. black haired hyunjin >>>>

also mini rant ; i don't know why people feel the need to actually ask this shiz to minho when he's doing a solo vlive, he's more than 1/2 of minsung and he does have other people in his life!! ngl his answer was the best though...

han i see you ;))

han i see you ;))

ALSO ; i realised minho has this cute shy smile that he does, i tried to screenshot but it's like a one second thing and like apparently only my eyes can notice it but honestly it makes me question whether he is the confident gay we all think he is... anygay i got this pretty screenshot thoughh;

 anygay i got this pretty screenshot thoughh;

your welcome :p ]