"...and minho? you know each other?"

minho nodded and smiled at him. "yeah, we live in the same apartment building!"

"oh really?" felix looked at jisung, who was blushing red and not making eye contact with neither of the two boys.

"yeah! he's actually staying at my place for few nights because his water stopped working and we found out we were neighbours so jisung called me and-"

as minho was exposing the two boys, jisung was already tomato red in the face and internally panicking. what the hell is minho doing- and right in front of felix!! i'm going to kill him jdnsdhdjakd

"O-okaaayyy let's go!"

jisung grabbed felix's arm and started pulling him away from minho before minho could finish his sentence and say anything he will regret. he furrowed his eyebrows and sent a death glare at the older, who looked dumbfounded.

felix, on the other hand, was smiling smugly at the two boys and he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"oh okay byee!!" minho waved at the two orange-heads parting ways, only felix waved back as he also said bye whereas jisung was too intent on getting the hell out of that situation.

minho grinned at the response he got, he knew how to tease and jisung was the perfect victim. jisung looked so cute when flustered, it was hard not to see him in that state.

jisung dragged felix by the wrist inside the classroom and they both sat in their seats, jisung fiddling with his backpack as an attempt to look as normal as possible.

"jisungieee" felix said, grinning like a creepy idiot at his best friend.

"what do you want, lix? and before you ask, no, i didn't do the homework."

"sooooo minho huh?"

jisung stopped fidgeting with his stuff and looked at felix. "i-i don't know what you're talking about."

"oh come on ji! you looked so happy when you got off the bus, what's going on with you two?"

"n-nothing! he's just my neighbour"

"and you're staying at his house?"

"only until saturday, my water stopped working. nothing is going on, okay?"

jisung didn't know who he was trying to convince; felix or himself. one thing was for sure and it was that felix wasn't believing it.

"well, if anything, i haven't seen you smile or get this flustered so much since jungkook."

jisung winced at the familiar name, he hadn't heard it in a while but to be honest, it stung like a physical pain. his heart almost shuddered and he suddenly felt so cold.

he didn't say anything after that, he didn't want to speak to anyone about anything for the rest of the day. he knew felix didn't mean to hurt him by bringing up his ex but it still hurt hearing his name.

he felt so pathetic for letting his mind ponder over a guy he only knew for less than a year, but he always convinced himself it was because of love.