fourth

Hmmm I'm not in myself now....  should I give her a call?  Still looking in her phone

And why do you need her number? Your gonna do something to her aren't you?

Hey, is that how lowly you think of me?

I know how you operate. Once you set your eyes on someone...

I mean, come on,.just look at the poor girl. She looks so lonely... I haven't seen jer smile today. Didn't you think she needs friends like me? That's what I'm worried about.

Really? Well,.whatever. let me see what I can do.

You're the best Jooe!

.
.
.
Thank you. I had fun toady...  Ahhh what a lame excuse coming from me...  vrrrr ....vrrr.....incoming call: Kim Taehyung.. declined.

......

Good morning Ms. McDonnie! You feeling okay? You didn't have any hangover?

PD.Lee! G-good morning... I'm fine, thank you.

Wanna grab some coffee before going to work? Come on,my treat! I know nearby cafe. Besides, I did make an outrageous request yesterday...

She must really love coffee... just like what Ms. Jooe said. O- okay...

.
.
.

Good morning Ms. Lee!

Good morning! Can I have a macchiato and one iced americano?

Order for a macchiato and iced americano for Ms. Lee!

You dyed your hair?

Does it look strange?

,Nah, it really looks great on you.

Your such a tease Ms. Lee

Oh, it looks like PD. Lee is a regular here. I that it's because she's good at.socializing with other people... but why do I feel uneasy??? I'll pay.

But I said that it'll be my treat, Ms. McDonnie.

It's fine. Do you accept cards?

Y-yes Ma'am. Whoa a platinum card...?

.....

Here are your orders,enjoy!

I'm not sure how this happened but thanks a lot, Ms. McDonnie.

You're welcome, PD. Lee...Me too... I'm not really sure why but, I always seem to look at you. I....

Shall we go?

Y-yes. I simply nod at her

Oh, good morning ladies. Fancy meeting you here. Having some good time before work? Taehyung greeted them

Yes, but we're leaving now.

How's work? Taehyung look at Nancy's direction

Why do you even... Yeonwoo said

it's fine. Nancy cut her

Really? You're now getting used to work?

Yes. My other workmates and PD.Lee is helping me a lot.

That's good, then. Ah, it seems like I need to be on my way. See you later.

««»»

Knock knock

Yeah,.what is it?

Hey, did something happen between you and the newbie? Why get involved with the innocent Nancy?

What I told you I just wanna be friends with her. Don't worry. You know that I still need to do something here at Mld. And I hate commitments. It's not my style.

.....

What was that about earlier? Isn't he the one who told me to act as if we're strangers? That Taehyung... I guess they really are as close as advertised....