second

" he's among the top news anchors in the country"

"I find him suitable for you"

"Do you understand?"

This is an order from my father. That's why I'm here now.

....

For miss Nancy McDonnie to be having dinner with me. It is a pleasure to have met you. I really didn't expect you to show up. But are you really fine with this? Marrying me, I mean.

Yes.. It is.... an "Order", after all.

......

Vrrr....vrrrr.... hmmm... huh? Who is it this time? And it's only 2:00 am... Yes, hello? Who is -----tut tut tut tut fu*k

»»»

What are you doing?

Hmm..nothing. I was just checking on my phone.. Yeonwoo smiles eagerly.

I wonder about that.. Sana faced Yeonwoo and sit in her lap.

But it's true! I touched her face to calm her down.

Is she pretty?

I already told you that. Hey... what's with that look?

But you're not giving me proper attention.

Won't your husband feel lonely tonight? I kissed her lips and drag her body to mine.

I'm sure...he won't. Yeonwoo continue to kiss her, tongue licking....licks..and licks...

That's good then. Maybe you can also talk to him regarding the sponsorship to our show? Her hands playing in Sana's entrance.

I will...the kiss got deeper and deeper... and Yeonwoo finally entered her.

»»»

Ding Yeonwoo enter the elevator and meet Nancy's eye's.

Oh, good morning P.D. Lee....

Good morning miss Nancy. Silence.... this is awkward...should I talk to her like yesterday? Ding a group of workers comes in. Maybe next time...

Ding...14th floor

Good morning Nancy! Oh, P.D. Lee! Nice timing, well you see...

Good morning to you too, ms. Jooe Nancy bows her head and greets her.

Good luck on your first real day! Nancy leaved immediately and went to her table. Its been a long time since you've had a new rookie on your team,huh? Earth to moon Yeonwoo?

»»»

Ah really.... it's already late yet, I can't focus on my work. Maybe I'll just take a break. Oh? Ms. Nancy, you're still working? It's already late, though...

H-hello P.D. Lee

By the way,what are you doing?

I..... I was trying to make some coffee.

Uhm..is that so... In that case, I'm sure they put it here. She leans on and grab the sugar here you go.

Thank you but I'll be fine gosh..why does my heart beat fast.

Really? But you're putting salt.

Ah! Nancy growls in frustration

She ended up with instant coffee...cute.. how was it? Better than salty coffee?

P-P.D. Lee....!

Don't worry I'm just kidding.  Her smile got widen uhm.. Ms. Nancy. Why do you keep on doing other people's share of work? I know you're new but those are not easy task so you could've say say no to them.

Because...it's an order. I'm used to it....

Then, how about we eat outside later? Nancy look at her it's an order! Yeonwoo smiled again.