first

The country limits the number of old diesel vehicles as the country tackles rising air pollution. The aims to bring it's air quality to the levels of European peers within a decade.

It's Kim Taehyung. He's so dreamy for a news reporter. He's the only why I watch it. But did you know that he's already married, just recently?

Really? This is the first time I'm hearing this.

The media's all silent about it but I heard from my friend who works at Mld that the girl is from a rich family. That girl is probably a spoiled brat anyway.

How can they talk like that about someone they don't even know?vrr...vrrrr... 1 message receive

V: where are you? We need to talk.

»»»»»

You need to learn how things work here.

Why? Is it an order from my father?

Yes. He said that it's for your own good and I think that it's also about time.

He didn't even tell me about this directly. 

He's just a busy person.

Yeah, right. He is Kim Taehyung. One of the top news anchors in the country. And also my husband.

Don't worry.I'm sure you'll learn a lot there. You'll be guided by a talent producer-director.

»»»

That's right.I'm the "spoiled rich girl" he's married to. Let's say that it was more of a political marriage. Even if we're married, we don't live together. It's just what my father wanted.I didn't really care. Like today, he's also the one who told me to start working as an intern to understand how the company works. Playing by the rules is my game. So I accepted it as usual like a good girl. I don't even know what I want anymore. That is.....until I met "her".

»»»

Welcome to Mld broadcasting center! Ms. Nancy Jewel McDonnie?

Y-yes that's me.

I'm the traffic office's floor director, Lee Joo Won. I'm also your guide for today. Here we have the make up room. The studio room (this is my father's company but I don't remember all these rooms... )oh look inside the control room. Over there is our producer-director Lee Yeonwoo. She said she'll come see and greet you later in the main office. Anyway, let's go Ms. Nancy. (Ah, y-yes!) And here's the news teams main office. And that's it for the tour. Your seat is over there.

I'm Park Jimin! I'm Jungkook! I'm not used to a lot of people

And here's also some of our officemates. Here cup of coffee, you can give this and try to introduce yourself to our P.D. Yeonwoo. Her office is right over there- Taehyung suddenly appeares

A rookie? Welcome to Mld

V said that it's best that we act like we don't know each other here. "To protect my identity as the heiress to the company," he said. But the truth is, he doesn't want to let people know that he's married to me, daughter of Mld corp. CEO. I don't know why..... but I really don't care. I don't hate him. But I don't like him either. If only it weren't for my father, I would've..... thank you, sir.

What's happening here?

Our newest member, miss Nancy is here. I've already introduced her to the others.

P.D. Lee...

If you can finish all your work for today, you can go early.

She looks young for a producer-director. And really beautiful at that....

»»»

Knock...knock...

Come in

E-exuse me. She's always busy....

Oh miss Nancy come in. So, what is it?

I-im here to formally introduce myself....

I see. It must be Jooe who told you to do so. Seeing you brought a coffee with you.

H-here..

Ah, yes. Thank you Miss Nancy.

She's so tall and gorgeous, I can't help to look into her lips while she's drinking. Her collar bone are so damn attractive and her eyes.... geez she looked at me... whoa...

I'm Lee Yeonwoo. Everybody here calls me P.D. Lee around here. Tomorrow's the start of your real work.

N-nice to meet you. I'm Nancy McDonnie.... She...she's close!...she even hold my hand  Y-ye, understood.

That's it. You may go now. You can go ahead if you don't have any work to do yet.

Yes P.D. Lee that's it?? So she's the talented producer-director that Taehyung was talking about.