stalker ? 😳

Y/N'S POV
ughhhh today is the first day of school. am i excited ? no. am i ready to meet new people? no. do i just want to stay in my house for the rest of my life? absolutely. my alarm was piercing my brain and i obviously had to get up or I'd be late on the first day. i rolled out of bed and jumped in the shower. once i was out I dried my hair and put on some clothes (obviously) (down below)

 once i was out I dried my hair and put on some clothes (obviously) (down below)

i spritzed some perfume all over my body because i don't wanna smell 😌. i ran downstairs to be greeted by a very tired looking max. he was sat there like this😐 with a plate of toast in front of him.
"stop being emo and pack your bag, honey"
"mother of mine, i am not emo i just like pierce the veil, okay?"
"yes yes okay, here you go y/n, cute jeans"
mom said as she handed me my lunch, i had already packed my bag and honestly im just hoping i see max around school so i'll have someone to hang out with. i kissed my dad goodbye
"have a great first day my little angel"
i love my dad so much, he always calls me his angel and calls max 'lucifer' from time to time.
"daaad im an angel too" max pouted as he did up his shoe laces.
"sure you are max, to mom atleast"
dad whispered the last part, making me giggle.
me,max and mom got into the car as i plugged in my headphones, i listened to some random stuff and soon enough we were at school.max got out in silence, which caused mom to roll her eyes.

"bye mom, i love you!"
"bye sweetie, have the best day ever!"
mom said cheery as possible. i got out and walked into the school grounds with my brother. i could see all the kids staring at something. i pushed passed them to see a nervous looking auggie.

"hey auggie! you wanna walk in with me?"

i asked the poor boy, he looked at me in relief.

"hey y/n, yeah, if that's ok with you, if not that's cool too i ju-"
"of course it's cool with me, that's what friends are for, right?"

i cut him off, i felt bad for him. the poor kid has never been to school before, and everyone looked at him as if he had three heads as soon as he walked through the gates. he smiled at me.

"yeah, that's definitely what friends are for"

he giggled. by the time we got to study hall, my cheeks were hurting from smiling, auggie is so funny. we talked about Star Wars, which was actually pretty interesting.

i sat next to august in study hall as mr browne looked at me and smiled. he looks a lot like Thomas Jefferson, Hamilton version. I smiled back as looked at auggie and pulled a funny face, to which he laughed at. i looked back to the other seat next to me to see a flustered jack will.

"oh, hey jack!"

his head snapped up, his cheeks turned pink.

"h-hey y-y/n, you look really nice"

i smiled at him as the door opened, revealing julian. oh god, i forgot about him. he strutted in, he scanned the classroom in the process, his eyes landing on me. his jaw dropped as i looked down awkwardly, i didn't want to make eye contact. earning a snicker from auggie.