Chapter fouR

Possible: (exclaims) Madagascar? Come on doc, what are we gonna do there?
Dr Spider: You need to retrieve the Ekaastonite.
Possible: The wha?
Khage: and what's an Ekaastonite?
Dr Spider: Good question. The Ekaastonite is a very high radioactive stone not found in the periodic table of elements. History makes it known to us that It had fallen from space and fallen somewhere on the earth of which nobody knew till when recently, an unknown satellite located the space stone in Madagascar.
Jay: Ok so what do we need the stone for?
Dr Spider: We do not need it for anything. We only have to protect it from getting into the wrong hands.
Khage: Why? Its just a stone...
Dr Spider: I'm I mad to let you travel all the way to another country just retrieve an ordinary stone? There are a lot outside!
Possible: Is it dangerous?
Dr Spider: It can only be dangerous when weaponised.
Possible: It can be weaponised? Like Poosh! Boom?...you know, destructive?
Dr Spider: Yes, certainly why it shouldn't fall in the wrong hands.
Possible: Ok so where's this Madagascar?
Jay: wait... You don't know? Why then did you gruff when Doc said we were going to Madagascar?
Possible: I don't even know why.

Dr Spider went through some documents in his shelf drawing out a map of each country in Africa. He banged it at the center of the table, separated them and fished out that of Madagascar.

He placed it above the rest of the maps and walked towards the world map on the wall

Dr Spider: (Points at Madagascar) Madagascar, officially the Republic of Madagascar and previously known as the Malagasy Republic is an island country in the Indian ocean, approximately four hundred kilometres off the coast of east Africa. That's the map on the table. You are going to need it throughout the operation so don't forget to take it along.
Khage: Just we three?
Dr Spider: Can't you do this on your own?
Khage: We can but...
Dr Spider: Ok then B300 and B20 would go with you.
Possible: F...Fuck! Why does Legacy have to come along?
Jay: Alright we get everything. Just when do we leave?
Dr Spider: Before sunrise.

Early morning, Dr Spider went to see the defence minister over at his house. He certainly needed to cooperate with the Kenya army and police force to be able to protect the country.

Mr Frank: Welcome buddy!
Dr Spider: Frankie!...Mr currency,you are one opulent man.
Mr Frank: Hahaa! Give me a hug.
Dr Spider: No...no...no let's make it a handshake. I don't wanna get shrunk in your arms.
Mr Frank: Hahaa! Boy I ain't that fat, come on! Have a seat.
Dr Spider: Where have you been? Its been long since I heard of you.
Mr Frank: (lights a tobacco) Yeah! I had just arrived from Libya yesterday when you called.
Dr Spider: Libya? What's the...
Mr Frank: Business... Hotel business.
Dr Spider: The family Property?
Mr Frank: Hahaa! Yeah...yeah. It needed some renovations.
Dr Spider: The Tripoli hotel right?
Mr Frank: Yeah! You know I'm left with some few months to retire, probably early next year. So I definitely have to grow the business.
Dr Spider: That means you will permanently move to Libya?
Mr Frank: Definitely, now let's talk safety.
Bernice: (Yells from upstairs) Dad! Why is there a dog in my room?
Mr Frank: (yells back) Don't worry honey, it can't bite you.
Bernice: Ok but does the dog also know that it can't bite?
Dr Spider: (smiles) How old is she now?
Mr Frank: Oh! She's a big girl now. She's in her twenties.
Dr Spider: (sits upright) Ok so here's what I wanted to talk to you about. Kenya...

The agents were ready to embark on their destination to retrieve what they have been ordered to.
A100(Jay), B200(Possible), C300(Khage), B20(Nate) and B300(Legacy) all stood around the center table in Dr Spiders office.

Jay: Its an island. We go in by flight, we die. So here's the plan; looking at the map of Africa from the wall, we could land on the coast of Mozambique then head towards Mahajanga in Madagascar by sea.
Its will be safer if we stop at a distance and swim to the beach of Mahajanga.

Legacy: Is that our final destination?Jay: No! From Mahajanga, we head to Antananarivo; the capital

Jay: No! From Mahajanga, we head to Antananarivo; the capital. Anymore questions? No questions, now let's move.

The agents left the office apace and headed straight to their jet. Jay remembered he had left the map of Madagascar on the desk.

Possible: (mutters) Khage... I've remembered the name of our leader in my dream.
Khage: Seriously? Fuck off with your trifles.
Possible: Its not foolish. The dream was so real, his name was... err... Recks... No!... Ro... Rocks!
Khage: (Smirks) Which type of rocks?
Possible: Hmmm....
Khage: (laughs) Formal rocks or Informal rocks? Hahahahahaa!
Jay: B200, I forgot the map. Hurry go get it before we take off.
Possible: The one attached to the wall?
Jay: Hugh...Seriously? You its ok. I will send a sensible person. C300!
Khage: Yo!
Jay: Do me a favor and go back to the office and get the map on the table.
Khage: Ok A100.
Nate: You've got thirty seconds to return bro. I'm taking off with or without you.
Khage: Oh come on, Fuck you!
Nate: (smiles) thirty...twenty-nine...